You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 6th 2014, 6:47pm

Hi lucas1998

Thank you for the update.
The cables are now connected at startup.

Unfortunately the watermills now don't produce any EU because they tell me that they aren't surrounded by any water block even when they are in fact.
Can you have a look at it, please?

Thursday, March 6th 2014, 8:54pm

Yes, thank you for the update it works now :)

And just like walkerjonny mentioned, the LV water mills placed before this fix, don't detect water around them (@walkerjonny: they need to be picked up and placed again).
The MV and EV are fine without replacing (didn't test the HV), although I've noticed an increase in MV output to around 21 EU/t, which after calculating the area seems right, but I must have missed that they were producing too little before - around 13 EU/t, I thought it was by design and I didn't count how much it should have been :)

If the area for MV is 13x13x13 as stated, may I suggest perhaps a slight increase in "internal efficiency", so that it would be more productive than eight LV mills?

luacs1998

ForgeEssentials developer

• "luacs1998" started this thread

Friday, March 7th 2014, 11:03am

I'll look into it for 0.7.3.

I actually made the tile entities save their tier and their radius to NBT, because apparently when TEs are loaded from disk they're given an empty constructor, not the one with the tier and radius that I need. So, I simply initialized all of them as LV ones, then made the watermills restore their tier and radius from NBT.

Also, there's nothing I can do about having to replace the watermills, can't be helped. I'll add a note on the blog post.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "luacs1998" (Mar 7th 2014, 1:14pm)

Tuesday, March 11th 2014, 1:04am

Can you add the option for the compact water mills to check for the same amount of block a normal watermill does, and yet produce the same output outlined before? basically just condensing a bunch of water mills together.
I know this willl make it OP as hell(a condensed watermill that can output 2045EU without variation forerver?! who needs nuclar reactors?!, i would avoid using the extremely powerful ones for gameplay sake but the lv i would definitely give it a try

luacs1998

Saturday, March 15th 2014, 3:51am

Can you add the option for the compact water mills to check for the same amount of block a normal watermill does, and yet produce the same output outlined before? basically just condensing a bunch of water mills together.
I know this willl make it OP as hell(a condensed watermill that can output 2045EU without variation forerver?! who needs nuclar reactors?!, i would avoid using the extremely powerful ones for gameplay sake but the lv i would definitely give it a try

Nothing's stopping you from placing multiple watermills near one another. The same block can be polled over and over again, just that it can't be all by the same watermill.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "luacs1998" (Mar 15th 2014, 2:00pm)

luacs1998

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 10:02am

I have moved to CurseForge for download hosting http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/compact-watermills/

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 10:24am

You know you could host the Download also on this Forum instead of Curse?
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

luacs1998

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 3:33am

Greg, I'm a poor man. :P

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 7:10am

I wonder how much greg would earn if he hosted GregTech on curse aswell.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

luacs1998

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 4:59pm

The 1.7.2 version (should) work on 1.7.10.

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Sunday, July 13th 2014, 10:16pm

The 1.7.2 version (should) work on 1.7.10.
It's probably not going to, when I started porting Nuclear Control 2 from 1.7.2 to 1.7.10 there were a good amount of changes.
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

Nick_77ab2

Tree Cutter

• "Nick_77ab2" is male

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 11:20pm

there has been nothing said or done on this mod for a month everything alright?

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 10:23pm

Update is missing for the new kinetic machines or u will implement the water mill classic to your addon.. it will help alot! :-)

Looking for 1.7.10

Counter:

Hits today: 60,273 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,224,964