You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 6:36pm

[1.6.4] Hard GregTech server

Well, since I had the hosting, and I heard a few people mentioning they want a hardcore GregTech server, here goes. I'll do my best to keep it constantly up to date.

Server Address: mc.ccplz.net:25550

Configs: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30849960/config.7z

Mods:

Rules:
  1. No griefing, although if you can confirm someone messed with your stuff, then you are free to retaliate. Just try to avoid collateral damage, so no nuking someone's house in the middle of a town with other players.
  2. No exploiting bugs or cheating.
  3. Speak English only, although beyond that you're free to swear and pull racist jokes and whatnot.
  4. I have the final say regarding anything. Remember, this is a dictatorship, not a democracy.
  5. If you ask for OP or creative mode, you will be kicked and possibly further punished at my leisure.

For those of you interested in a server with a mod even harder than GregTech: http://mc.ccplz.net/
Official GregTech wiki guy for the official FTB wiki: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech
Unofficial GregTech IRC channel: irc.esper.net #GregTech

This post has been edited 31 times, last edit by "retep998" (Nov 7th 2013, 2:48am)

r00teniy

Coal Miner

• "r00teniy" is male

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 6:57pm

Maybe you can add buildcraft, forestry on hard and AE w disabled grinder?

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 7:05pm

Maybe you can add buildcraft, forestry on hard and AE w disabled grinder?

Buildcraft is a definite no.
Forestry I may or may not add.
I will be adding AE soon. Probably once AE rv13 is released.
Official GregTech wiki guy for the official FTB wiki: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 7:17pm

Why no buildcraft? Even with quarry's/pumps disabled?
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 7:22pm

ad dert 2 dimonds mod or game iz to hayd
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Pwnie2012

hobby electronics engineer

• "Pwnie2012" is male

Location: At home; Ignoring *all* ftb dramas; Bending forge to my will in EC2

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 7:39pm

ae 13 is available as a bugfree dev version, and u should add my mod. .D

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 7:52pm

Add Level storage as it has cool sprites :P
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 8:20pm

ad dert 2 dimonds mod or game iz to hayd
Or we could just play with Gregtech on tooeasy mode. :P

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 11:33pm

Two things. One, is it build anywhere that isn't someone's house or plots? Two, how many people have actually joined so far?

I see this too much.

Monday, August 26th 2013, 12:45am

Two things. One, is it build anywhere that isn't someone's house or plots? Two, how many people have actually joined so far?

One, yep.
Two, a couple people tried to connect earlier, but apparently didn't have the right mods, and didn't try again. So right now it is still at zero.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, August 26th 2013, 1:22am

Note that I plan to do Pipes pretty soon. So you might not need Buildcraft for Fluid Transfer.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Monday, August 26th 2013, 2:04am

Note that I plan to do Pipes pretty soon. So you might not need Buildcraft for Fluid Transfer.
Thanks god TE is sadly going to becomes a halt! So now I gotta use 32eu/t just to make rocks now.. Wow that's going be fun having to feed almost 4 generators of power just for rocks..
My server! Click here for more info to my new website with better hardware! http://industrialization.enjin.com/

Monday, August 26th 2013, 3:00am

Sounds like a nice server, might consider joining tomorrow. Just a couple questions though, what difficulty is the server on, and is Natural Regen enabled?

Edit: Yay adventure mode!

Edit2: I see you quadrupled the energy cost for tesseracts, are allowing multiple dragon egg siphons, and are allowing crafting/decrafting of storage blocks.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "TuxedoSteve" (Aug 26th 2013, 3:22am)

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Monday, August 26th 2013, 4:03am

Please note that GT tesseracts do consume 4x more EU/t if the terminal is on a different dimension than the generator.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

r00teniy

Coal Miner

• "r00teniy" is male

Monday, August 26th 2013, 4:41am

I hope finite water fix is on? And also is hard stone and stack limit 16 on in GT config?

Monday, August 26th 2013, 5:17am

Please note that GT tesseracts do consume 4x more EU/t if the terminal is on a different dimension than the generator.
Although I did learn that while looking through the server configs, the base energy use is set at 32eu/t and crossdimensional is set at 128eu/t

@Above, finite water fix is off, and harder stone is set to true, I forgot to check about the stack limit, so I can't answer that.

r00teniy

Coal Miner

• "r00teniy" is male

Monday, August 26th 2013, 5:19am

Please set finite water :) and stack size 16 for all

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "r00teniy" (Aug 26th 2013, 5:26am)

Monday, August 26th 2013, 5:32am

Block crafting/decrafting is definitely off in the configs, nor are multiple dragon egg siphons allowed.
I use MCPC+, so I have the finite water fix enabled through that.
Since you guys insist, I'll change the stack size to 16 during the next update.

Monday, August 26th 2013, 5:42am

Oh, I must've misread/misunderstood the configs, sounds like the server is defenetly living up to the threads name. :)

r00teniy

Coal Miner

• "r00teniy" is male

Monday, August 26th 2013, 5:51am

And Ofc disabling tin/copper/lead ore generation of IC2

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "r00teniy" (Aug 26th 2013, 6:38am)