You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 18th 2013, 3:00am

[Addon v2.0.367+?] (Minecraft 1.6.2/4) Transformer Converters Development Thread

New thread!

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.…&threadID=10705

Spoiler Spoiler

Convert BuildCraft's MJ Energy to Industrial-Craft 2's EU Energy, and vice-versa! Come-on in and join all the fun!

Recipes: Note, these recipes are not final.

Spoiler Spoiler

Slow Electric Engine LV

Regular Electric Engine MV

Fast Electric Engine HV

Adjustable Electric Engine EV

Pneumatic Generator LV

Pneumatic Generator MV

Pneumatic Generator HV

Pneumatic Generator EV

Wooden HV Power Pipe

Transformer Converters V1.6.4 | The Last Build For a Long Time... Maybe Forever?
Unknown build
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REMOVED! SEE LAST POST FOR MORE INFO!

Old versions.

Spoiler Spoiler

Transformer Converters V1.6.4 Beta 1.0.0B
Unknown build
http://www.mediafire.com/download/953r3u…ers-1.0.0-B.jar

Transformer Converters V1.6.4 Beta 1.0.0A
Unknown build
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1xd34w…ers-1.0.0-A.jar

Transformer Converters V1.6.4 Alpha 0.0.1D
Unknown build...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/8na3lj…0.1D%5D-SRG.zip

Transformer Converters V1.6.4 0.0.1A
Unknown Build...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vf46az….4%200.0.1A.zip

Transformer Converters V1.6.4 Alpha 0.0.1B
Forge 9.11.1.953, IC2 Experimental 2.0.316, BuildCraft ????
http://www.mediafire.com/download/yxrn0o….4%200.0.1B.zip

*Bugs*
1. Localized names are not localized correctly.
2. Gui's still don't work. Goes with the crashing on click bug.
3. When the Electric Engines explode, they don't always drop.
4. Your game crashes whenever you click on an engine. *Major bug!*
5. Can't change id's for silver stuff. *Major bug!*
6. Updater says it can't find any internet. This is a bug that is already fixed in the new version.
7. Etc?.....

What needs to be done:

Finish making the Electric Engines Render. Needs refining... Only the item render doesn't work.
Make pipe(s) actually work. Half-Works...
Make improvements and make the Config file actually work Half-Works... Fixed! For now....
Actually start making the IC2 to BC blocks. Will do lastly...
Add Gui's back in... Working on it...
Make Gui's actually work... Working on it...

RF Compatibility. ;)

Team Members:

Master801
Kye_Duo - Supposedly Dead?
Ruben BackX - Supposedly Dead?
CastielAngelow - Supposedly Dead?

Terms Of Services:
1. Not my problem if you screw up installing this mod. It should be pretty easy installing it. Click and drag. Is it really that hard?

2. You may not, download and say it's your own, put this mod in a mod-pack without permission.

3. Whatever you make, developer/texture maker, is yours.

Basically, you have to have my permission having to do anything with the source-code or anything (but not limited to, using the parts of the source code not made by me.) some-what remotely connected to that.

This post has been edited 84 times, last edit by "master801" (Jul 14th 2014, 11:12pm) with the following reason: Fixed the non-click-able link.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Wednesday, September 18th 2013, 4:27pm

Welcome to the wonderful thread where I talk about the current mod I'm updating. As you can tell by the name is has to do something with convertors and such. This mod is based off of Snyke7's mod, Transformers (here's the link: [Addon 1.115]Transformers BETA-1 v2.0 - Convert IC2 & BC3 energy back & forth!). It even uses most of his code! :D That's always good. In any case, if he wants to come back anytime soon, he can have a moderator to take this thread down. Theres nothing much for me to show you since it's currently in a really really alpha state. It doesn't even have generators or convertors or anything in that matter since I basically had to re-write because of all of the obfuscated code I tried to decompile and such... Anyway, here's an really bad photo I took when it was in alpha stage... (Tell me if it doesn't show up since all the things on IC2 Forums is broken for me. :( )

Cool, good to see the mod isn't abandoned. And that all your stuffs work in quotes :P
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Wednesday, September 18th 2013, 4:34pm

Hmmm..... All of the things on IC2 Forum is broken... Wonder why that is...

Thursday, September 19th 2013, 1:56am

Let me know (and show me) when you get the textures for the HV wooden pipe working
I want to see how my first attempt at a texture went
I would just replace the one for BC, but I'm still in 1.4.7 and don't feel like updating to 1.6.2 just to test the texture

Thursday, September 19th 2013, 12:38pm

Okay, I'll test it when I get the pipe to register and such. But, right now, everything is broken considering that I tried to make the environment more better for me to work in....

Thursday, September 19th 2013, 1:08pm

not a problem, though I have a feeling that 1.7 will be out before you finish :P

Thursday, September 19th 2013, 4:52pm

I wouldn't doubt it. I'll still work on it even if don't have enough time. :P

Friday, September 20th 2013, 12:12am

I wouldn't doubt it. I'll still work on it even if don't have enough time. :P

strange, your smiley doesn't work but mine does?
what browser are you using?

Friday, September 20th 2013, 4:35pm

Firefox.

Friday, September 20th 2013, 10:12pm

strange, so am I....must be some setting that got screwed up on your Firefox....

Friday, September 20th 2013, 11:21pm

I think it just might be only me... Because, whenever I did create a thread or post on my old setup, it did the same thing...

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 12:53am

Wierd :wacko:
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 1:37am

If you go into the settings tab under the text box, is "Enable smileys in this message" not checked? If so you should check it to see if that fixes it.

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 4:24am

Ha, funny. I didn't have that option enabled... :P Lol, stupid me. Also, I don't use the full editor, instead I use the quick reply option.

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 12:45am

Just added Silver things in! :D Anyone wanna make me some textures for it so I can replace my "legit" textures I have right now?... I need, a silver ingot, silver nugget, silver block, silver ore, and (maybe if you can) a athame sword (from redpower2 :P). Anybody have some special request for me to make? :D

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 1:00am

Just added Silver things in! :D Anyone wanna make me some textures for it so I can replace my "legit" textures I have right now?... I need, a silver ingot, silver nugget, silver block, silver ore, and (maybe if you can) a athame sword (from redpower2 :P). Anybody have some special request for me to make? :D

Add vorpal back

I see this too much.

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 1:45am

I'll try. ;) Anyway, I'm kinda mad right now since many people failed to mention that the textures for the engines fight over each other and that the engines only work when directly connected to the power consumer (but, I haven't tested the generators out yet. Also, there are no convertors? Oddly in the code, it mentioned that it had a convertor in it...). That and I'm a bit tired right now... :P

jjjworley

Tree Cutter

• "jjjworley" is male

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 1:46am

I would request this be for IC2 Experimental :thumbup:

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 2:48am

How about no? :P Just kidding. After the official release or so is when I'll work on the ic2 experimental build. Or at least when I get somethings working... Oh! Also, I'm gonna start coding on that Vorpal enchantment thing later... It might just end up a sword though since there isn't any documentation on making custom enchantments... :pinch:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "master801" (Sep 22nd 2013, 2:56am)

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 2:12am

are you doing converters for one of the RP2 replacement mods or are you trying to do a full RP2 replacement mod?
oh, and the converters from BC-IC2 were pneumatic generators
and maybe later could you make the engines take either EU/t or UE power?

Counter:

Hits today: 53,724 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,218,415