You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 2:15am

I have no clue whats going on right now... I can't even get good enough information on how to make a ic2 typed block! :( By the way, any requests for me? :D

jjjworley

Tree Cutter

• "jjjworley" is male

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 10:53am

I have no clue whats going on right now... I can't even get good enough information on how to make a ic2 typed block! :( By the way, any requests for me? :D
Yes. Finish Advanced Generators. :!:

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 4:34pm

I should... And would but, things are going crazy for me...

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 10:01pm

Added a poll for those who care! :D

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 10:08pm

No one uses 401-If anymore - they either want new stuff or go back to 1.5.2 and Thermal Expansion.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 11:00pm

Too bad so sad. I still use it. :P Suck it.

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 11:24pm

get with Covert Jaguar, his mod has both BC and IC2 power generators so he should be able to help you with both directions of power conversion

Monday, September 23rd 2013, 11:55pm

How about no? :P Just kidding, I'll try to work on it tonight if I'm not tired as hell.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 12:30am

I still play my 1.2.5 and 1.4.7 worlds more than any other version. Always have done. Your inferior 401-if is no match for my 1.95b and 331-if!
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 1:43am

Your right. I should go downgrade to beta.

mak326428

Iron Miner

• "mak326428" is male

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 11:33am

I still play my 1.2.5 and 1.4.7 worlds more than any other version. Always have done. Your inferior 401-if is no match for my 1.95b and 331-if!

RedPower?

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 10:37pm

RedPower?

How about no?

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 11:44pm

RedPower?
Partly, though 1.2.5 was the last version before the modding cull of 1.3. It's surprising how many mods I seem to find that get stuck on a version forever. I also only seem to get a good, longer term survival world when I'm happy with the mods I've got, so I expect Red power did play a part.

I see this too much.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 6:02am

In 1.6, i bet your mod list will go from 142 down to 60 or something.
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 1:32pm

Word of caution, when making a mod, don't use BitBucket. I just lost about a day's worth of progress. :(

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 2:23pm

Sorry for double posting but, kinda needed to (this is a developer's log anyway). But, I just re-routed the debug option to the config and got the engines to half work. By that I mean, the engines only work on the IC2 side, but not the BC3 side. Anyway, the Electric Engine EV doesn't wanna work right now so, that;s kinda on hold currently and also, I will work on this later when I have time (like in my lunch period), and find some BC3 tutorials...

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 4:55pm

Quick teaser for those who care.

mak326428

Iron Miner

• "mak326428" is male

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 4:57pm

Quick teaser for those who care.

Erm... Where's teaser? I see just three missing textures and nothing else.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 5:05pm

Well, this means that the Electric Engines will not connect to the Electricity Network. That is what this Teaser means: Battery powered Electric Engines.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 5:23pm

Well, this means that the Electric Engines will not connect to the Electricity Network. That is what this Teaser means: Battery powered Electric Engines.
Not much different from what forestry electric engines are atm. [those does not connect to IC network due something API related]
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

Counter:

Hits today: 53,782 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,218,473