You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mak326428

Iron Miner

• "mak326428" is male

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 5:28pm

Well, this means that the Electric Engines will not connect to the Electricity Network. That is what this Teaser means: Battery powered Electric Engines.
Not much different from what forestry electric engines are atm. [those does not connect to IC network due something API related]

Oh, thank you, SpwnX, I forgot that Forestry has Electric Engines!
I currently have some problems with BC in my 1.6.2 world... Now, I guess, I don't!

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 5:37pm

Oh, thank you, SpwnX, I forgot that Forestry has Electric Engines!
I currently have some problems with BC in my 1.6.2 world... Now, I guess, I don't!
You're welcome, now stick a fully charged lapotron there and forget it for a day.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GregoriusT" (Sep 25th 2013, 9:20pm) with the following reason: YOU'RE*

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 9:03pm

Well, this means that the Electric Engines will not connect to the Electricity Network. That is what this Teaser means: Battery powered Electric Engines.

Exactly! :thumbsup: (Hint, it's not really that.)

jjjworley

Tree Cutter

• "jjjworley" is male

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 10:00pm

Wiki dead :wacko:

Wednesday, September 25th 2013, 10:37pm

Wiki dead :wacko:

Good point! Fixed it! :D

Thursday, September 26th 2013, 10:51pm

Working on it guys... Working on it....

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Friday, September 27th 2013, 12:22am

Some pretty models you got there :P
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Friday, September 27th 2013, 12:27am

Yep, and I just removed them too... :P So... Good luck seeing whats happening! :P

Friday, September 27th 2013, 12:06pm

Like what you see (except for the really dark tint on it that I can't seem to fix....)?
Telling you people right now, if I ever leave this mod, please don't harass me to update it or any of that kind. I will release the source code and put it on a good server (or on the industrialcraft forums...). But for right now, this mod is gonna be closed source for a long time. Like, a long time (maybe forever?).

Friday, September 27th 2013, 1:15pm

Fixed it! :D

Friday, September 27th 2013, 1:47pm

NICE!
I'm assuming you haven't yet switch the HV pipe over to the texture I've sent you yet.
I so want to see what that looks like.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Friday, September 27th 2013, 4:14pm

Sweet, although I liked the pink one too :P
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Friday, September 27th 2013, 4:36pm

NICE!
I'm assuming you haven't yet switch the HV pipe over to the texture I've sent you yet.
I so want to see what that looks like.

I would love to but... That's not my priority right now. I'll try again later when I have time. Right now though, I'm on my lunch break. So I most likely won't get a lot done.
@ChocoHead

How about no? :P

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Friday, September 27th 2013, 6:58pm

@ChocoHead

How about no? :P
Awww, texture/resource pack then? :rolleyes:

I see this too much.

Friday, September 27th 2013, 9:09pm

Do it, I dare you. :P

Friday, September 27th 2013, 9:15pm

Time to switch the test block into a actual block... :D

Friday, September 27th 2013, 11:13pm

Hello World!

Still broken however....

Sunday, September 29th 2013, 10:50pm

I'm taking a break guys, while I'm on my 'vacation', I'll try to work on the mod whenever I feel like it. :P You guys have no say in it by the way.

Tuesday, October 1st 2013, 11:36pm

need 1.5.2 !!!

no taumcraft
no termalexp

Wednesday, October 2nd 2013, 1:16pm

need 1.5.2 !!!

no taumcraft
no termalexp

No. I will not work on a 1.5.2 backport.

Counter:

Hits today: 54,271 | Hits yesterday: 80,423 | Hits record: 152,331 | Hits total: 65,218,962