You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SSC

chemisist

• "SSC" is male

Friday, November 15th 2013, 2:21am

well,we found that transducers is not compatible with the BC 4.1.2
GregTech SHALL rule the world !

Friday, November 15th 2013, 3:57pm

can't use the BuildCraft 4.1.2
Have same problem :(

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 12:04am

Am I really only one of the devs alive after making a converters mod? This is quite surprising to me.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 11:27am

Am I really only one of the devs alive after making a converters mod? This is quite surprising to me.
It's a curse. You might die from it as well.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 2:39pm

Yeah. Your right. I should kill myself before the curse can get to me. :P

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 7:16pm

Yeah. Your right. I should kill myself before the curse can get to me. :P

Did you not know, that is the curse! What you really need is people protecting you FROM killing yourself.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 7:22pm

Really? Because I already am trying to protect myself from myself! XD

Monday, November 18th 2013, 6:20pm

I'm not dead, just have too much work :P
Next release: today with minor fixes :)

Monday, November 18th 2013, 10:15pm

Next release: today with minor fixes :)
Excellent!

Monday, November 18th 2013, 10:50pm

May I use your item rendering code for my mod? :)

Monday, November 18th 2013, 11:13pm

You can do anything that is allowed by GPL license ;)

Monday, November 18th 2013, 11:46pm

You can do anything that is allowed by GPL license ;)

Hmmm.... Okay. Thanks! :D

Tuesday, November 19th 2013, 10:12am

co cię tak wywiało

Wednesday, November 20th 2013, 8:08pm

updated lang file - but... there is only one line? oO

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 3:06pm

I'll move all strings into lang files soon

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 12:28pm

There seems to be an issue with the transducers. When I restart my server the transducer limit doesn't seem to be initialized properly. My High Voltage Pnumatic Transducer requests 205 MJ before restart but only requests 13 MJ after restart.

I posted some more info here: https://github.com/adamros/Transducers/issues/5

Tuesday, December 3rd 2013, 3:35pm

I'm running 1.6.2 with build 300 and BC2 4.1.2 and the mod crashes...here is log

Spoiler Spoiler

Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: redstoneChipset
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:149)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:702)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:231)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:507)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:806)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:57)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:18)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: redstoneChipset
at adamros.mods.transducers.proxy.CommonProxy.registerRecipes(CommonProxy.java:57)
at adamros.mods.transducers.Transducers.postInit(Transducers.java:129)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:540)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:194)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:174)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:313)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:105)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:701)
... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.2
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1125694696 bytes (1073 MB) / 1437532160 bytes (1370 MB) up to 3817799680 bytes (3640 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx4G
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.04 FML v6.2.62.871 Minecraft Forge 9.10.1.871 Optifine OptiFine_1.6.2_HD_U_C4 31 mods loaded, 31 mods active
mcp{8.04} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
FML{6.2.62.871} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.871.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Forge{9.10.1.871} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.10.1.871.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.5} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.2]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BCMod{1.6.2 - 1.2.0} [BCMod (Brad16840.Common mod)] (bcmod 1.6.2 - 1.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BalancedExchange{1.6.2 - 1.2.0} [Balanced Exchange] (balancedexchange 1.6.2 - 1.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
Breeds{1.5.1 v2.0} [ModBreeds] (BetterBreeds 1.6.2 v3.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Core{4.1.2} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Builders{4.1.2} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Energy{4.1.2} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Factory{4.1.2} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Transport{4.1.2} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon{4.1.2} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
BWG4{1.1.8} [Better World Generation 4] (BWG4_V118.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
IC2{2.0.300-experimental} [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_2.0.300-experimental.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CompactSolars{4.4.13.144} [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.6.2-4.4.13.144.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CompactWindmills{1.0.2.0} [CompactWindmills] (CompactWindmills+v.1.0.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
CustomSpawner{2.3.1} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 2.3.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MagicCarpet{1.2} [DrZhark's Magic Carpet Mod] (DrZharks MagicCarpet Mod v1.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
MoCreatures{6.0.1} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v6.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
EnderStorage{1.4.3.3} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.171} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.2-1.0.0.171.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Core{4.0.1.4} [Project: Red-Core] (ProjectRedBase-1.6.2-4.0.1.4.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Integration{4.0.1.4} [ProjectRed-Integration] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.2-4.0.1.4.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ProjRed|Transmission{4.0.1.4} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (ProjectRedIntegration-1.6.2-4.0.1.4.jar.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TelePipes{1.0.0} [Teleport Pipes] (TeleportPipes-Pre1c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
TransducersIC2{1.0.1.371} [Transducers] (Transducers-1.0.1.371-IC2_experimental.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
McMultipart{1.0.0.171} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.2-1.0.0.171.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.171} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.2-1.0.0.171.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized

srook2

Papa Alce

• "srook2" is male

Wednesday, December 4th 2013, 9:54pm

I'm probably just doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get this to power a quarry. I'm using 1.6.4 and the latest versions of IC2, Buildcraft, and this mod. I have a geothermal generator connected with copper wire to a low voltage electric engine, then I've connected the engine to the quarry with wooden kinesis pipe. The engine appears to run when I flip the switch and it drains power from the generator, but the quarry doesn't operate at all. Is this my mistake or a bug?

Screenshot of my setup:

Spoiler Spoiler

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 12:32am

I'm probably just doing something wrong, but I can't seem to get this to power a quarry. I'm using 1.6.4 and the latest versions of IC2, Buildcraft, and this mod. I have a geothermal generator connected with copper wire to a low voltage electric engine, then I've connected the engine to the quarry with wooden kinesis pipe. The engine appears to run when I flip the switch and it drains power from the generator, but the quarry doesn't operate at all. Is this my mistake or a bug?

Screenshot of my setup:

Spoiler Spoiler

Most likely a bug. I ran into a similar problem when I was messing with it in a test world.

Tuesday, December 10th 2013, 12:01am

Just released new version with critical fix for tiers, some minor fixes and changes.
For full changes look at Changelog section or my Github.

From now you can also add your own translations.