You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 10:12am

Yup, like steam lines, because those are quite big xD

Guess who sabotaged your reactor as a warning ;) :D

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 10:38am

Today in school, we visited a steel-factory (Badische StahlWerke). It was sooooo cool. When they melted down the iron, it felt like an earthquake. It was soooo cool. And hot.
Check out my mods here.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 4:33pm

Awwww, that's an awesome trip. I doubt British health and safety even lets anyone under 18 near a working steel mill.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 4:36pm

We had to wear a safety coat a safety helmet, safety glasses and safety-things-that-you-put-into-your-ear-so-everything-is-more-silent.We could only get about 50m close to it, but it was still hot as hell and earthquaky as hell.
Check out my mods here.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 4:38pm

safety-things-that-you-put-into-your-ear-so-everything-is-more-silent
Earplugs

Being 50m away is still way cooler than just watching a video of it. Although I've seen full size demonstrations at a science museum in an old steel mill, still not as cool as the real thing.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 4:51pm

If you want, you can take the next airplane to Germany and looka at it yourself.
Check out my mods here.

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 6:25pm

It's quite costly ;P

Also, I don't think you have worst trips than us ( except for last year, where we went in Ardèche at then end of the year at Aquapark bouveret, the one with a giant looping tube :D ), we only went to watch a small movie about some college guys doing a project about Jews in the 2nd world war, the film was ok, but far from the awsomness of a steel factory :O ( but at least we all missed a whole class, so we had 2x time lunch time as we all fled like ninjas ;D :D ).

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 10:26pm

A bunch of kids got to go to Washington DC (the US capital) but I didn't go since I would of had to wake up at 3:00-4:00 to do so. Fuck that.
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

Tuesday, April 14th 2015, 11:24pm

'Sup. :D

Ever wanted dyes to be more interactive? Do you like automated fishing as much as I do? Is Crystallising things your favourite thing ever? Then check out:
[Addon][1.6.2+] Unidye - Get more awesome for your IC²!
I am also contributing to FrogCraft, a GT AddOn, and soon Advanced Reactors.

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 1:17am

'Sup. :D
u scrub

Btw, I might of borrowed your Infused Gold while you were gone. If you're going to return to your addon, you can take the block , crushed ore and item casing that I made :P

Edit: forgot the purified crushed ore .

Edit2: I was curious, and I noticed GregTech 6 does not add any sort of infused gold to the game. Greg did add Rose Gold though.
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "xbony2" (Apr 15th 2015, 1:30am)

Mine_Sasha

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 9:56am

Lol, lazy Bony is lazy ( wait, a bunch of kids/students ? Are you included in there or you were a teacher ? ).

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 12:48pm

Students, kids, same thing. I'm definitely not a teacher :P

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 2:49pm

Yeah most universities are infested with Students. This Vermin is everywhere you look, EVEN IN THE MIRRIORS.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Mine_Sasha

Wednesday, April 15th 2015, 4:15pm

Dun dun dun :P :thumbsup:

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 10:55pm

I didn't keep up with Minecraft at all since I was gone. Was just feeling like showing up randomly :)

Ever wanted dyes to be more interactive? Do you like automated fishing as much as I do? Is Crystallising things your favourite thing ever? Then check out:

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 10:55pm

You basically did an Alblaka, just over a shorter time period. And leaving a less important mod of course : P

I see this too much.

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 11:00pm

I am both humbled and slightly ashamed by that comparison. Also, Ouch.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 11:18pm

Had you stayed longer maybe it might have been :P

I see this too much.

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Friday, April 17th 2015, 2:46am

Albaka kind of visited us btw. He's not returning to IC2 though.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Friday, April 17th 2015, 4:42am

Although he did not post on a thread, just said something like "hi, i'm alive" on the shoutbox and went poof again.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6