You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 6:07pm

Noticed something odd?
You mean that the 3D Boobs are way too far on the bottom of the thing?
Akame ga kill, as soon you start liking a character, the anime says NOPE right in your face. Reminds me of a certain series.
Oh I will take that as a good reason to watch it. Good that they repeat everything on Friday Night. And my favorite GoT Characters did not die, so I never had that experience. Assholes survive longer in that Universe.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 6:13pm

Oh I will take that as a good reason to watch it. Good that they repeat everything on Friday Night. And my favorite GoT Characters did not die, so I never had that experience. Assholes survive longer in that Universe.
xD belive me you do not want that experience xD

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 6:15pm

If an Asshole dies it is almost always the fault of an even greater Asshole, so I will always get a Replacement.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 6:20pm

If an Asshole dies it is almost always the fault of an even greater Asshole, so I will always get a Replacement.
Well there you have the problem. The last person who stays a live do not have to be a Asshole. What if it is a good person?

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 6:27pm

The last person who stays a live do not have to be a Asshole. What if it is a good person?
As if there was any good person in GoT.

GregTech Website

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 6:31pm

The last person who stays a live do not have to be a Asshole. What if it is a good person?
As if there was any good person in GoT.

No clue... Do not know what GoT (at least the shortcut) is...

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 7:12pm

Game of Thrones.

GregTech Website

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 7:17pm

ok. Well always heard of it but never saw something and do not really want to see something about it. :/

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 7:21pm

Same.
Check out my mods here.

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 7:28pm

Same.

Something that would be maybe for you is NoGameNoLife. Really cool Anime.
They made a tick tack toe game to a mindfuck xD

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 8:42pm

Lol NGNL is in my to watch list.

3d boobs ? I want 4d ones bitch :D :3

I didn't even finished season 2, and from what I heard from a girl, there is even more boobs and even a booby trap ( get it ? No ? Ok, *suicide* ) xD

If there is one anime that I would recommend to you Grag, it's Steins;Gate ( with the ; xD ).

I also loved the hideyoshi joke in baka to test ;P

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 8:48pm

Lol NGNL is in my to watch list.

3d boobs ? I want 4d ones bitch :D :3

I didn't even finished season 2, and from what I heard from a girl, there is even more boobs and even a booby trap ( get it ? No ? Ok, *suicide* ) xD

If there is one anime that I would recommend to you Grag, it's Steins;Gate ( with the ; xD ).

I also loved the hideyoshi joke in baka to test ;P

It has only 12 Episodes (4 hours), you will love episode 6, everything after that is totally unnessary. Episode 6!!!

Mine_Sasha

A ninja with a composite unbreakable armor made out of diamond and carbon nanotubes :3

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 8:49pm

Akame ga kill was pure deception at the end, I also hated how Tatsumi didn't even noticed that some girls liked him, and WHY LUBBA DIDN'T GET A CHANCE WITH ANY GIRLS ;_; ,

AND WHY THE RELIC IN THE BEGGINING WAS NOT AN IMPERIAL WEAPON THAT COULD ACTUALLY BRING BACK TO LIVE PEOPLE.

You know what, Akame ga kill is the pure opposite of story conventions, it's like if in Breaking bad, when Gordon Freeman GRAG Walter used the Mercury fulminate, he would loose a leg, die and then the end ;P

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 8:50pm

By the way Botania has a NogameNoLife thing in it xD It you also see it at episode 6

Mine_Sasha

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 8:52pm

What thing ? I know it has a gravity gun xD

I also know that Vazkii implemented <500 animes references

And that she lovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Kill la kill xD

Mine_Sasha

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 8:53pm

Also episode 6 of wut anime ?

Wut anime meme with accelerator is excellent btw :D

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 8:54pm

I am also fan of Kill la Kill... But i like the characters and not the boobs in there!
And Episode 6 is from NoGameNoLife.
XDD

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 8:55pm

You know what, Akame ga kill is the pure opposite of story conventions, it's like if in Breaking bad, when Gordon Freeman GRAG Walter used the Mercury fulminate, he would loose a leg, die and then the end ;P
Well, that would be a third way of doing the exploding quicksilver thingy. 1st. the original Breaking Bad way of BOOM and win, 2nd. the Mythbusters debunk of that where that shit doesn't even explode properly and now the 3rd. Shit explodes and Hero looses Limbs and his shit.
I also hated how Tatsumi didn't even noticed that some girls liked him.
Ash Ketchum Disease. Putting every single Girl into the Friendzone.

GregTech Website

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 8:57pm

^^" I am so messed up because of hearing the word NGNL && kill la kill......

Speiger

TMT & IC2 Classic Dev

• "Speiger" is male

Thursday, May 28th 2015, 9:02pm

I am away, sleeping good night...