You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Alkalus

GT++ Author | Disliker of Raisins

• "Alkalus" is male

Saturday, January 23rd 2016, 6:30pm

So I traveled internationally twice last year, Visiting Japan, The Netherlands and England.
Where'd you go in 2015? :Electric Jetpack:
Join us on AlkalusCraft! http://Alkaluscraft.top
Gregtech 5u Based server - Australian Hosted.

Gregtech++ Forum Page - Click here to check out the GT5u Extension

Blaster

CUO and Head Designer of Blaster Adventure Terain Generation inc.

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Location: Never in the same place for long (gotta love analysis sometimes)

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 12:37am

I think I'm going to go ahead on a Survival Island run, mainly because I haven't done one since beta days, and I've never done it with mods. Right now the planned pack looks to be

Greg Tech 6
IC2
Mariculture
Chisel 2
Mekanism
Immersive Engineering
Magical Crops
Project E
Agricraft
Botania
Thaumcraft + addons
Blood Magic
Minechem
RF Tools
Chocolate Quest
Advent of Ascension
Flans Mods's Futurecraft
Tropicraft
Forestry + Bee addons
AE2 and addons
Orespawn

Yes, I know some of the mods are broken, I don't care about broken mods as I like to have fun, if I have to work to get OP things, I'm fine. My goal is to use every part of all the mods. Anything else people recommend or want to see in this run?

Mediaholics: http://mediaholicreviews.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you to all who are working on updating the Wiki

Blaster Analysis and Reviews inc. Part of
Blaster Adventure Terrain Gen .inc

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 4:58pm

Greg Tech 6
Immersive Engineering

FYI, Immersive Engineering electric blocks are incompatible with >=GT6.01.xx

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Sunday, January 24th 2016, 10:51pm

Greg Tech 6
Immersive Engineering

FYI, Immersive Engineering electric blocks are incompatible with >=GT6.01.xx

Good to know

imer

Server hoster & IC² Tester

• "imer" is male
  • Germany United Kingdom

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 1:07pm

I'm gonna be doing some maintenance on the industrial-craft.net server tonight (~11PM UTC)
So no worries if it's offline for an hour or four - hoping it'll go quick though
[...]and – perhaps the scariest thing we’ve ever put in Minecraft – FLOWER POTS.

imer

Server hoster & IC² Tester

• "imer" is male
  • Germany United Kingdom

Wednesday, January 27th 2016, 5:24am

Things took a little longer than expected, everything is working fine (as far as I can tell)

If not throw me a pm and ill sort it out
[...]and – perhaps the scariest thing we’ve ever put in Minecraft – FLOWER POTS.

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 4:09am

Anyone have an idea on how to fix this? It's not IC2 at all, but still an issue I'm having with this pack
Binnie's Mods 2.0 pre 14, Forestry 1.7.10 4.2.6.54
Blaster has attached the following file:

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 4:51am

Anyone have an idea on how to fix this? It's not IC2 at all, but still an issue I'm having with this pack

You probably need to revert to Forestry 3.6 if you want to still use Binnie's - version 2.0 pre 14 is from July 2015, so I wouldn't expect it to work with Forestry 4.x.

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 5:24am

You probably need to revert to Forestry 3.6 if you want to still use Binnie's - version 2.0 pre 14 is from July 2015, so I wouldn't expect it to work with Forestry 4.x.

Didn't think so, is there a way of getting it to work with 4.x? Also what's the major differences between 3 and 4?

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 5:46am

Didn't think so, is there a way of getting it to work with 4.x? Also what's the major differences between 3 and 4?

As far as I can tell from skimming the CurseForge comments and the bug tracker for Binnie's Mods, no, there isn't really a way to make it work with 4.x (and Binnie has been MIA or possibly worse for several months). As far as major differences between 3 and 4, I don't really know. You might have better luck asking in the Forestry thread. If the wiki was up, it might cover that, but I just checked, and the Forestry wiki is still down.

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 6:37am

As far as I can tell from skimming the CurseForge comments and the bug tracker for Binnie's Mods, no, there isn't really a way to make it work with 4.x (and Binnie has been MIA or possibly worse for several months). As far as major differences between 3 and 4, I don't really know. You might have better luck asking in the Forestry thread. If the wiki was up, it might cover that, but I just checked, and the Forestry wiki is still down.

That's a shame, I do hope that someone tries taking on, probably nor porting it, but a continuation of the idea (Yes I am that insane person who likes Forestry breeding). If someone could point me in a good direction for Forge mod making tutorials, I could try and make one, it won't be as pretty as I'm not a coder, but it's worth a shot... maybe...

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 10:01pm

That's a shame, I do hope that someone tries taking on, probably nor porting it, but a continuation of the idea (Yes I am that insane person who likes Forestry breeding). If someone could point me in a good direction for Forge mod making tutorials, I could try and make one, it won't be as pretty as I'm not a coder, but it's worth a shot... maybe...
The wiki's moved over to http://forestryforminecraft.info/, and I'm working on a porter to get all Binnie's Mods working for Forestry 4. Should take a couple of days at most.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

MauveCloud

Coal Miner

• "MauveCloud" is male

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 10:18pm

The wiki's moved over to http://forestryforminecraft.info/, and I'm working on a porter to get all Binnie's Mods working for Forestry 4. Should take a couple of days at most.

Thanks a lot for providing that link. I don't think the new wiki was mentioned in the Forestry thread. It says last modified by HanFox - isn't that one of the main people who does BDCraft patch textures?

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Sunday, January 31st 2016, 10:46pm

It says last modified by HanFox - isn't that one of the main people who does BDCraft patch textures?
Yeah, he does other stuff too, just minor things.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 11:22pm

For anyone wanting to use Binnie's Mods with Forestry 4, I made a (somewhat) complicated patcher mod to get it working. Currently everything but Extra Bees works with it, so you'll have to disable it in the config (config\forestry\binnie-mods.conf). All of Binnie's Mods now work with it \o/

• 1.0 - Binnie Core, Genetics, Botany and Extra Trees released
  • 1.1 - Extra Bees bundled
  • 1.2 - Server side + Alveary Transmission fix
  • 1.3 - Fixed crash with Liteloader and ASP+GS Patcher (major oops moment) + Fixed door drops
  • 1.4 - Finally fixed planks not coming up in the Arborist's Database + Fixed fence detection crash + Abused Gradle to fix spelling mistakes
  • 1.5 - Be all end all fix for ASP+GS Patcher + Fixed crash bug with Extra Trees (and/or Bees if you did that) disabled + Added licence to stop people whining, although looking at you ~1300 people who used it without asking for support ;)

There's slightly more information about it here, and later versions here.
Chocohead has attached the following files:

I see this too much.

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Chocohead" (Feb 23rd 2016, 11:12pm) with the following reason: Added 1.5 + link to new post having things attached

estebes

The guy who said he was back although he wasn't actually back but might be back soon

Portugal

Monday, February 8th 2016, 12:49pm

Chocohead the hero we need but do not deserve :D

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Monday, February 8th 2016, 5:24pm

https://bitbucket.org/vSkyD1/binnie-mods/wiki/Downloads

The Guys working on a working Binnies Mod version for Forestry 4 too.
Their patch is really questionable as they're not actually implementing interfaces but putting dummy methods in, hence the number of vague crashes. Also mine doesn't break Binnie's licence ;)
Chocohead has attached the following files:

I see this too much.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Chocohead" (Oct 7th 2016, 7:22pm) with the following reason: Mar 2nd 2016, 4:43pm: 1.7, especially while Curse is slow

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 10:32pm

chocohead could you add a project on curse to better integrate the patch in Modpacks. It would be a pitty if the Patch gets overseen, because it is in the middle of this thread.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 10:38pm

I was only using this thread to host the files essentially, the main thread about it is on the FTB Forums. I guess I could put it on Curse at some point.

I see this too much.