You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 13th 2016, 10:53pm

Would be nice if nothing is speaking agains this mirror. And thanks for the 3rd patch of your patch.

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 8:20am

Btw chocohead, in the download post still says extra-bees is not working yet.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Sunday, February 14th 2016, 11:51am

Oh, so it does. I'll go change that.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

inucune

Industrial Nightmare

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 7:51pm

so what happened with Issue #1810 that got fixed, but the record has been scrubbed?

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Saturday, February 20th 2016, 7:57pm

It was set to private when it was uploaded, it was an issue with the way the IC2 network set fields from client packets.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 9:37am

We tend to keep possible exploits/cheats private so noone (or at least as little people as possible) can use them.
Check out my mods here.

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 11:49pm

Why are you in Korea Choco?
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background...

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 7:39am

Because I could?

I didn't see anything that would stop your from selecting all of them if you wanted to.

I see this too much.

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 7:47am

So you are saying just because you can and not because you are actually in Korea?
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 10:06am

Oh, you're right.
Irkutsk is missing however.
Check out my mods here.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 10:11am

Lol, Nepals Flag is less wide so the OCD is messed up. Same for Switzerland
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 10:12am

If they would be at least in the same line, but no, they need to mess up two lines.
Check out my mods here.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 10:14am

Just remove a few countries inbetween. Sure nobody will miss Sweden or the Netherlands.

imer, is it possible to add Custom Flags? Like one for Minecraftia or one for IC² :D

GregTech Website

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 10:22am

Just noticed that Chocohead is in NORTH Korea XD

GregTech Website

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 11:37am

NORTH Korea, Democraftic People's Republic of.
Yeah sure.
Edit: it should be perfectly OCD-proof now.
Check out my mods here.

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 12:08pm

Meanwhile I don't even know how to change mine >.>
Help the Official FTB Wiki reach 8000 9000 10,000 11,000 12,000 13,000 14,000 pages!

imer

Server hoster & IC² Tester

• "imer" is male
  • Germany United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 12:43pm

Just remove a few countries inbetween. Sure nobody will miss Sweden or the Netherlands.

imer, is it possible to add Custom Flags? Like one for Minecraftia or one for IC² :D
Probably?
Couldnt find an easy way from the admin control panel, but it'd probably be doable somehow
[...]and – perhaps the scariest thing we’ve ever put in Minecraft – FLOWER POTS.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 2:27pm

also countrys cannot be set for non-moderators. This has only been disabled because someone got the USE ALL DEM COUNTRIES Idea and should be reenabled.

GregTech Website

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 4:44pm

Well that answers both questions that you can indeed set all the countries, and why xbony can't set one at all.

I see this too much.

xbony2

Copper Miner

• "xbony2" is male
  • United States

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 11:02pm

Is it not possible to make it so you can only be part of one country? Some people are actually belong to more then one country, but who cares about them? Choose!