You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Blaster

CUO and Head Designer of Blaster Adventure Terain Generation inc.

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Location: Never in the same place for long (gotta love analysis sometimes)

Monday, March 7th 2016, 12:59am

Check "Y" coordinate at related screenshot. And no frickin' lag on chunk load! A game is awesome, its just need more good modders larger community. Also its absolutely free.

Hey, there is "industrial craft" there too :thumbup: :
https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?t=2538
http://technic.kosyak.info/

That is an awfully vague thread

Mediaholics: http://mediaholicreviews.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you to all who are working on updating the Wiki

Blaster Analysis and Reviews inc. Part of
Blaster Adventure Terrain Gen .inc

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 10:12am

My coursework is rapidly approaching the length of a short novel.

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 11:34am

My coursework is rapidly approaching the length of a short novel.

Can't be worse then 50 pages on why Transformers Age of Extinction is a shit movie

Side note, I've been asked to make a Modpack for a father and his son, introducing them to mods. While balance is thrown out the window as I've had to limit the drastic changes while showing off a lot of different kinds of mods, I do think it might make for a good PvP environment, for those who like M.A.D PvP servers. I'd actually like to continue building on this kind of pack and would like to know if anyone would be interested in helping with testing. Preferably testing in a server environment... which I unfortunately can't host but to be fair, how many of you would want to play on an Australian run server that can't tap into the National Broadband network yet (why the fuck did they start with rural areas and not the cities that would probably be making the most of it?)?

As stated, right now the pack is using the vanilla recipes for all the mods, thanks in part to the original client. But in testing, that may get changed to help with balance. Sound interesting?

EDIT: Put a list of mod ideas into the servers subgroup, for those curious.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Blaster" (Apr 11th 2016, 12:40pm)

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 6:10am

I think I've already broken something :/
Blaster has attached the following file:
  • Help.txt (24.3 kB - 117 times downloaded - latest: Mar 21st 2017, 2:26am)

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 9:32am

Please Update ForgeMicroBlocks
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 10:31am

Actually did a little while ago. Did that more as a "I swear I'm working on this"

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 8:39am

I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Wednesday, June 15th 2016, 9:41pm

@Greg Looks good, if you decide to add more in though I'd be willing to help with structure design

Also, anyone have any ideas with this one? I know mods are out of date, I'll get on that once I can.
Blaster has attached the following file:
  • crash.txt (23.51 kB - 96 times downloaded - latest: Today, 6:45am)

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 6:51am

Hah, I know that crash. What type of TileEntities do you have around at your place? I mean machines? I seriously want to know which Mod is causing that, because it is not GT, to my knowledge and it happened after I installed TE, so...

GregTech Website

Blaster

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Thursday, June 16th 2016, 10:20am

Hah, I know that crash. What type of TileEntities do you have around at your place? I mean machines? I seriously want to know which Mod is causing that, because it is not GT, to my knowledge and it happened after I installed TE, so...

I genuinely can't say, as that crash happens on world load after creating a brand new map. I have no idea what the hell's around me as the books haven't even finished forming in my hands. It's not just BoP gen, as I've had vanilla gen cause the same thing. I've only been able to get one test world going, which was an extreme hills biome next to a mushroom biome, first time I've ever seen one of those in my own worlds

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Blaster" (Jun 16th 2016, 10:32am)

Friday, June 24th 2016, 1:38pm

To anyone that lives in europe, I'm sorry that my parents and grandparents generations voted to leave. We didn't mean it, honest!

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Friday, June 24th 2016, 3:07pm

I don't know, I think some of them might have. Either way, with the way the pound fell today, prime time to book a holiday here ;)
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

Friday, June 24th 2016, 3:22pm

Yeah.
But not only the pound fell like a rollercoaster, so did all of the stock markets including the DAX.
But yeah, now's the perfect day to book holiday. I might visit you at some day, Choco xD.
Check out my mods here.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Friday, June 24th 2016, 3:27pm

What a nice day to sell all my gold, IF I HAD GOLD

GregTech Website

Friday, June 24th 2016, 3:29pm

Why don't you just take the gold you mined before, out of your diamond chest and put it into a trade-o-mat?
Check out my mods here.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Friday, June 24th 2016, 3:32pm

GT doesnt have Diamond Chests! My Platinum Chest is worthless XD

GregTech Website

Friday, June 24th 2016, 3:35pm

But ironchests has iron chests. And diamond ones.
Check out my mods here.

GregoriusT

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Friday, June 24th 2016, 3:36pm

I dont have that mod, I dont need it, I have GT, GT has nice chests.

GregTech Website

Friday, June 24th 2016, 3:37pm

I need that mod. I don't have GT
Check out my mods here.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Friday, June 24th 2016, 3:37pm

Doesn't have nice diamond ones though Greg
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.