You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 10:29pm

I quit. I am done. It's over. I have finished. I can't even...

AFTER LOOKING FOR IT FOR DAYS IN SOME SHITTY FOREST BIOME IN 1.5.2 I FOUND BAUXITE IN SOME RANDOM CAVE NOT HALF AN HOUR INTO THE GAME IN 1.6.2

Edit: Yes, I realise it's ironic I write it in the ore's colour.

Ever wanted dyes to be more interactive? Do you like automated fishing as much as I do? Is Crystallising things your favourite thing ever? Then check out:
[Addon][1.6.2+] Unidye - Get more awesome for your IC²!
I am also contributing to FrogCraft, a GT AddOn, and soon Advanced Reactors.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

• "SirusKing" started this thread

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Monday, October 21st 2013, 3:42pm

AFTER LOOKING FOR IT FOR DAYS IN SOME SHITTY FOREST BIOME IN 1.5.2 I FOUND BAUXITE IN SOME RANDOM CAVE NOT HALF AN HOUR INTO THE GAME IN 1.6.2

Noob go home
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Monday, October 21st 2013, 4:24pm

I once walked into a cave and found a canyon with Diamonds. Thats so exciting and unlikely, everyone needs to know it!

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Monday, October 21st 2013, 4:59pm

I once walked into a cave and found a canyon with Diamonds. Thats so exciting and unlikely, everyone needs to know it!

I found a surface to lava Canyon and it had like 8 viens at the bottom. It was crazy o.o
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014

Sinnaj63

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Monday, October 21st 2013, 5:08pm

I found a surface to lava Canyon and it had like 8 viens at the bottom. It was crazy o.o

Thats by the Way also a reason why they should change the generation of canyons, so they aren't as easy to be used asfirst day diamond source. Because there are actually even possbile double/triple canyons with direct access to diamonds.

Monday, October 21st 2013, 5:30pm

Noob go home

No problem with that, because the ore was literally right under my house.

Ever wanted dyes to be more interactive? Do you like automated fishing as much as I do? Is Crystallising things your favourite thing ever? Then check out:

GregoriusT

inactive IC² Dev but still active GT Dev

• "GregoriusT" is male
  • Germany

Monday, October 21st 2013, 5:32pm

No problem with that, because the ore was literally right under my house.
I my case it was the Cassiterite Vein I searched a long while for, being directly under my House.
I don't say, your "insert whatever here" is bad, I'm only showing possibilities for making it better.

GregTech Website

Patreon really helps me out, so if you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it full time, why not?

GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.

I'm also reachable on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account to contact me, for example. ;)
(I'm there almost every day, but only when I'm at my own computer, and yes you can drop bugs there too)

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Monday, October 21st 2013, 7:57pm

Monday, October 21st 2013, 9:23pm

When I first saw "Garry" on steam, I thought we'd have a genius old-school feeling fun game :(
On the other hand, the Stanley Parable Remake is out.

Sinnaj63

• "Sinnaj63" is male

Monday, October 21st 2013, 9:41pm

When I first saw "Garry" on steam, I thought we'd have a genius old-school feeling fun game :(
On the other hand, the Stanley Parable Remake is out.

Yes, and I have the undoable achievment there! I also went 4 years into the future and got the Go Outside Achievment, and I gonna have the game running the entire tuesday tomorrow! And I would have the Speedrun Achievment, but I don't get it when I did what I should have done for it.

Monday, October 21st 2013, 9:48pm

Ninja topic change: I am guessing with IC², GT, forestry, buildcraft, railcraft as the major mods on 1.6.2, I should try to get all bronze age stuff and forestry farms asap?

Also: do the bronze liquid pipes need something like a redstone signal to extract?

Sinnaj63

• "Sinnaj63" is male

Monday, October 21st 2013, 9:51pm

Ninja topic change: I am guessing with IC², GT, forestry, buildcraft, railcraft as the major mods on 1.6.2, I should try to get all bronze age stuff and forestry farms asap?

Also: do the bronze liquid pipes need something like a redstone signal to extract?

I am not that updated ón Forestry, but asap is OP.
Yes thats a pretty good idea and I said nothing else.

Monday, October 21st 2013, 10:08pm

Never used forestry farms before so I don't know how much they produce. Can't be more op than MFR :P

I planned on making early MJ with peat bogs, then qucikly realised there is not thermalexpansion.

Also, are villagers now suicidal? I found a village which got zombie invaded and these buggers opened their own doors for the zombies to come on and slaughter them! Well, so much for that give 3 emeralds, get 1 Flint&Stell Trade I saw..

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Monday, October 21st 2013, 10:13pm

Never used forestry farms before so I don't know how much they produce. Can't be more op than MFR :P

I planned on making early MJ with peat bogs, then qucikly realised there is not thermalexpansion.

Also, are villagers now suicidal? I found a village which got zombie invaded and these buggers opened their own doors for the zombies to come on and slaughter them! Well, so much for that give 3 emeralds, get 1 Flint&Stell Trade I saw..

No where near as op as mfr, but can still produce a large amount of Resources (Charcoal, apples) midgame. Greg should nerf :3

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Monday, October 21st 2013, 10:23pm

Doing Engineering homework
Drawing last Circle in hard edge
Compass slips

Cyanide pill

Sinnaj63

• "Sinnaj63" is male

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 12:02am

My PC just crashed, so I will have to cheat to get the Tuesday Achievment in The Stanley Parable.

inucune

Industrial Nightmare

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 2:35am

Emergency Transmission!

:Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:
**HASH MATCH****
DECODING IN PROGRESS...COMPLETE!
PRINTING MESSAGE:

This is an Emergency Broadcast from Industrial Command STOP
listening post 7 has been lost STOP
Herobrine has been detected STOP
His army is armed with unknown weapons and armor STOP
Alkaba's location is unknown STOP
All facilities are to convert operations into full war production STOP
This is not a drill STOP
All facilites are to immediately convert operations into full war production STOP
In addition, all facilites are to Arm for both collective and individual nuclear option STOP
This is not a drill STOP
All facilities are to prepare for possible nuclear option STOP
This transmission will repeat every hour STOP
Reports will be made as further information becomes available STOP
END TRANSMISSION

Sinnaj63

• "Sinnaj63" is male

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 7:32am

My PC crashed again, so I will have tp use my Laptop and the Windows Time Booth to get the Commitment Achievment in the Stanley PArable. Also, Islept too long.

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 8:34am

This is not a drill STOP

Someone should make a joke drill out of wood. And when you try it, it just spams "I CANT BELIEVE ITS NOT A DRILL"

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 6:35pm

Visiting a building under construction (for my university stuff) is not that cool if some security measures are missing, as you can see:

(by the way, i'm on the picture, although you wont be able to see my face :3)
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "SpwnX" (Oct 22nd 2013, 9:46pm)