You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Blaster

CUO and Head Designer of Blaster Adventure Terain Generation inc.

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Location: Never in the same place for long (gotta love analysis sometimes)

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 5:00am

Looks fun, shame my computer wouldn't be able to handle it, otherwise i would give it a shot

Mediaholics: http://mediaholicreviews.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you to all who are working on updating the Wiki

Blaster Analysis and Reviews inc. Part of
Blaster Adventure Terrain Gen .inc

BillJoehobo

sdrawkcab siht etorw I

• "BillJoehobo" is male

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 5:23am

Same..

Edit: wait is it tick rate or fps lag this would create? (my laptop gets HORRIBLE fps but near perfect tick rate)

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 2:18pm

http://dogeweather.com

Enjoy such weather.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

• "SirusKing" started this thread

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 3:27pm

WOOPSLOL
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 7:55pm

WOOPSLOL

Damn 140 Char Thingy!

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 10:54pm

Same..

Edit: wait is it tick rate or fps lag this would create? (my laptop gets HORRIBLE fps but near perfect tick rate)
From what I saw, tick lag. My fps seemed fine, but even with a hex-core cpu & threading the game didn't respond immediately to block breaking/placing events, which implied that there was latency between the internal client and server

inucune

Industrial Nightmare

Friday, January 31st 2014, 1:09am

We need to start gathering resources to make a proper sacrifice to summon the almighty Alblaka. i propose we start with a sack of rice...

Blaster

CUO and Head Designer of Blaster Adventure Terain Generation inc.

• "Blaster" is male
  • Australia

Location: Never in the same place for long (gotta love analysis sometimes)

Friday, January 31st 2014, 9:50am

Guess who's back to fight again...
http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/lucario.html

Mediaholics: http://mediaholicreviews.blogspot.com.au/

Thank you to all who are working on updating the Wiki

Blaster Analysis and Reviews inc. Part of
Blaster Adventure Terrain Gen .inc

Sinnaj63

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Friday, January 31st 2014, 5:26pm

By the Way, Origin sucks.

Friday, January 31st 2014, 6:48pm

The only good thing about Origin is that you can buy Origin game codes for way less $$ and then redeem them in origin. Mass Effect Trilogy for 16€? Yes Please.

Also:

Ever wanted dyes to be more interactive? Do you like automated fishing as much as I do? Is Crystallising things your favourite thing ever? Then check out:
[Addon][1.6.2+] Unidye - Get more awesome for your IC²!
I am also contributing to FrogCraft, a GT AddOn, and soon Advanced Reactors.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LinusPhoenix" (Jan 31st 2014, 7:10pm)

Sinnaj63

• "Sinnaj63" is male

Friday, January 31st 2014, 7:54pm

The only good thing about Origin is that you can buy Origin game codes for way less $$ and then redeem them in origin. Mass Effect Trilogy for 16€? Yes Please.

You mean like on Amazon, where they have Origin and Steam Codes incredibly cheap unless your outside of the US? Damn you, Amazon, damn you. And half the stuff that is avaible on Origin is also on Steam(Like, for example, Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2) and if they happen to give you a key on Steam, you can also use it on Origin(Which would not make your argument invalid as, for example, Mass Effect 3 costs 25/20 Euros on Origin, which is less than 16 Euros especially when you get two other games anyway).

Anyway, I have brought this up because I recently downloaded Origin to try my Steam Powered Keys for Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. Than I had it anyway and got myself ME3. And I was barely out of the solar system when Origin crashed and Mass Effect 3 selfdestructed. At least I had no irrelevant choice about the shutdowns color. No, I don't get it. Yes, I don't get my own joke.

Also, Origin tells me about its Steam Overlay every time I switch to that damn ME3 tab!

And that damn Security Checkpoint Loading Thingy sucks. The empty Room in mass Effect 2 was Way better. On the other hand, the Collectors abducted the whole crew because of not enough security. Not that one room with 2 Redshirts would change that anyway.

Also, DLC sucks.

Also, I actually edited this 3 times.

Also, why do that Cerberus Troopers always turn their back right into my gun? I don't have any Tactical Sense at all! I am not flanking them! They are walking into the SMG, not the other Way. Also helps to have a map SMG as Soldier. Even though both the N7 SMG and Pistol have the same Rate of Fire.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Sinnaj63" (Jan 31st 2014, 8:27pm)

Friday, January 31st 2014, 8:30pm

No not on amazon, it was some other online shop. They are incredibly cheap even though I live in Germany (and I paid in €)(Fun fact, in US Origin it's 39$ for the trilogy, in EU Origin it's 50€). Since Mass Effect 3 is not buyable in Steam, there was no Christmas Sale for it, so I got a pretty good deal out of that.

Ever wanted dyes to be more interactive? Do you like automated fishing as much as I do? Is Crystallising things your favourite thing ever? Then check out:
[Addon][1.6.2+] Unidye - Get more awesome for your IC²!
I am also contributing to FrogCraft, a GT AddOn, and soon Advanced Reactors.

Sinnaj63

• "Sinnaj63" is male

Friday, January 31st 2014, 8:41pm

And why the Hell do Cerberus Turrets get back to live after getting overslain?!

Sinnaj63

• "Sinnaj63" is male

Friday, January 31st 2014, 8:43pm

The illusive man is a cheating bastard!

Sunday, February 2nd 2014, 10:27pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoW7WpUx5YQ&feature=youtu.be
O.o
Bought 50 555 timers, got some defective ones

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 4:08pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoW7WpUx5YQ&feature=youtu.be
O.o
Bought 50 555 timers, got some defective ones

All those wires going every where looked rather dangerous :P
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 8:28pm

im sorry but what do you need 555 timers for?
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 10:36pm

My first ship to duna! After only 260 hours! >.>

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 11:11pm

im sorry but what do you need 555 timers for?

Making sure that his other 555 timers are accurate, obviously.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Tuesday, February 4th 2014, 6:33pm

FTB launcher thinks my Minecraft account isn't legit/right any more for no reason. Really struggling to see why it's worth bothering with FTB any more.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.