You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

• "SirusKing" started this thread

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 12:28am

Bored? Random IC2/Forum chat

Damn, So much random spam in all topics for ever
Guys, talk here for all the random things. It is the very top of the forum, so hopefully a ton of random threads will be created for randomness.
Try to keep it at least slightly IC2 related.
GT Textures: 281/ ∞ (0.0%) Complete. Screw this.
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014
Greatest thing on the internet.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 12:32am

This can be on offtopic instead maybe?
Although there people won't notice so much...
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Location: Selling IndustrialWow: You'll be saying Wow everytime you use this mod!

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 12:35am

This can be on offtopic instead maybe?
Although there people won't notice so much...

Exactly the reason I put it up here. Who even scrolls down there ;p
Sirus is the greatest person on the planet ever and I adore him and his work in every way possible. ~ GregoriusT 2014

BillJoehobo

sdrawkcab siht etorw I

• "BillJoehobo" is male

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 1:10am

Who scrolls? I just remove the ones I never look at (like IC1 and Archive).

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 1:29am

what do you all think of the texture for the nano saber ;p more like a saber now IMO.

SpwnX

IC² Creative Content Inventor, GT Public Relations Manager and your lovely forum moderator

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 1:41am

IMO, it shouldn't have that gray part, and only the flashing part, when you activate it.

Then it will be a phasesaber :3 - StarWars like.
We need people to document GregTech, help us by joining the FTB wiki team: http://ftb.gamepedia.com/GregTech_6

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 1:59am

But it isn't light, its nano meter wide friction blades :D

SpwnX

• "SpwnX" is male
  • Brazil

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 2:16am

Thats why i said if it were what i said it would be a phasesaber.

The current texture is fine i think.

MatLaPatate

Diamond Miner

• "MatLaPatate" is male

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 9:40am

It doesn't really look like an advanced technology to me ... I'd be fine for 18th century's pirates though ... :D

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 9:44am

what do you all think of the texture for the nano saber ;p more like a saber now IMO.

What's about letting the Nanosaber as it is? I don't want to change my profile picture! Also, wasn't the Gregtech Thread used to be a random chat topic?

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 10:22am

What's about letting the Nanosaber as it is? I don't want to change my profile picture! Also, wasn't the Gregtech Thread used to be a random chat topic?

I am redoing all the High tech shizzle (Drills, Chainsaw, Laser ect) :P dw, I will make the gif for you ;)

Also, The handle may not make it look high tech, but all Sabres have a Handguard. The Previous texture is more of a longsword then a Sabre. I could add more details in 64x if you want :3

Edit:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "SirusKing" (Oct 20th 2013, 10:36am)

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 11:06am

nanosaber shoud looks like modern police weapon, possibly riot shoker, this will explain why it need power and cannot be broken, on\off mode and superior effect versus nanoarmor also will be explained by EMP...
Unsafe.putObject(42,Unsafe.staticFieldOffset(42.getDeclaredFields()[42]),43);

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 11:27am

nanosaber shoud looks like modern police weapon, possibly riot shoker, this will explain why it need power and cannot be broken, on\off mode and superior effect versus nanoarmor also will be explained by EMP...

You mean a Close range Tasor? ;p Also, As i said before, the colourful part is extremely high powered nano meter thick Friction blades, allowing it to cut through flesh materials as well as metals.

Sinnaj63

Retired Shitposter|Globalist Conspiracy

• "Sinnaj63" is male
  • Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia, Plurinational State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Central African Republic Chad Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Colombia Comoros Congo Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Côte d'Ivoire Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran, Islamic Republic of Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao People's Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritania Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Niue Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian Territory, Occupied Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Réunion Saint Helena Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syrian Arab Republic Taiwan, Province of China Tajikistan Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand Timor-Leste Togo Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States United States Minor Outlying Islands Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of Viet Nam Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Wallis and Futuna Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Åland Islands

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 2:59pm

I don't like that gray saber part. It looks too much like a stone sword.

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 3:05pm

It has saber in, thus it must look like a neon sword.
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 3:11pm

I don't like that gray saber part. It looks too much like a stone sword.

List of grey/silver metals:
All but 2.

Besides, IMO, Stone is much brighter and steel is more that colour.

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 3:15pm

if it cut anything, it shoud looks like ligthsaber from some movie not to be named, on\off mode also can be imlemented...
Unsafe.putObject(42,Unsafe.staticFieldOffset(42.getDeclaredFields()[42]),43);

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 3:41pm

Anyone using Logitech Headsets?
I use the G430 with the surround sound software ("Logitech Gaming Software", newest version) and minecraft's sound is severely buggy, for example a sound moving from the front to the side is not really fluid and it feels unbalanced between all the channels. It's the only program I have issues with and the weirdest thing is, if I use the FTB launcher and a modpack, everything is fine, but using the original minecraft from the minecraft launcher, I get these sound bugs.
Is there a sound mod I am missing or anything that's in FTB?

Ever wanted dyes to be more interactive? Do you like automated fishing as much as I do? Is Crystallising things your favourite thing ever? Then check out:
[Addon][1.6.2+] Unidye - Get more awesome for your IC²!
I am also contributing to FrogCraft, a GT AddOn, and soon Advanced Reactors.

SirusKing

Nuclear Demolitionist

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 3:58pm

if it cut anything, it shoud looks like ligthsaber from some movie not to be named, on\off mode also can be imlemented...

Thing with lightsabers, if it is pure light, then it would simply burn things, not cut through them. For it to be hot enough to cut through everything like butter, the heat would simply melt anyone within a few meters. With Friction blades, the heat is only created when the blade actually hits something, which aids the slicing, but the majority of the work is being done by the incredibly fast Metal blades.

Sunday, October 20th 2013, 4:13pm

Pretty sure lightsabers are lasers that somehow only extend a certain distance.