You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

KAZZ36

Retired and Fallen MC gamer [2010-2014]

• "KAZZ36" is male
  • "KAZZ36" started this thread

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 12:38am

[WIP] My Industrial Islands

Hello ladies and gentlemen!
There's an island I will be living on. It will be a continuous thing I will survive on. I only have 34 Mods installed (most of them being add-ons to IC2 and BC3).The picture is attached to the thread.
There's another smaller island I might use instead of this one. The other island size is no more than 1/4 of the island in the image.
Here's what mods I'm using as of now.
Main Mods:

Spoiler Spoiler

*IndustrialCraft
*Iron Chests
*BuildCraft
*RailCraft
*Rei's Minimap
*Steve's Carts
*TreeCapitator
*Backpacks
*TubeStuff
*Craft Guide
*InvTweaks
*Obsidian Pressure Plates
Now the add-ons:

Spoiler Spoiler

IndustrialCraft Add-ons:
[F4ll3n-C0r3 Mods]:
[ICDefensev]
[ICMoreCompositeArmor]
Viliml's BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover
Advanced Solar Panels
Advanced Machines (AtomicStryker's)
Gravitation Suite
Nuclear Control
Transformers

BuildCraft:
Additional BuildCraft Objects
Logisitc Pipes

You can suggest a few more mods that you think I should use, but I do want to stick with mods that are addons to the mods IC2 and BuildCraft mods.
The mods I will NOT use in the LP stating the reasons in the list:

Spoiler Spoiler

1. GregTech: Changes how the mods run too much. Which I don't like. I have a focus on other addons, and it's also too mainstream. I'm a hipster..lol
2. Forestry: I do love this mod, but it will nerf the BioFuel I plan on using from IC2, and I don't need a crap ton of bees. Not yet.
3. ThaumCraft: I don't need magic to nerf up my worlds! I'm an engineer, not an alchemist.
4. MystCraft: It is tempting, but I don't know if I could use it fully. I might though, just don't ask.
5. Ars Magica: Same reason with ThaumCraft.
6. RedPower: Already have BuildCraft. Won't be necessary.
*NOTE: This list can change. :)
I will add a download of the map and the Congfig files necessary to explore once I get 60% done on world.
Oh one last thing. The mod must have a link either from 1. IC2 Forum(Here) 2. The Minecraft Forums. That's if you are willing to post a lnik to it.
If you want to see more, keep up with this thread. When I do the recording I will post so on here about it.
Thanks for checking this out! :thumbsup:
~Kazz
KAZZ36 has attached the following image:
  • 2013-10-21_15.15.10.png

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "KAZZ36" (Oct 22nd 2013, 12:44am)

KAZZ36

• "KAZZ36" is male

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 12:33am

No suggestions? Not one?

Chocohead

Drowning in mods.

• "Chocohead" is male
  • Korea, Democratic People's Republic of United Kingdom

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 12:40am

Build a house
145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

cyprus2056

Tree Cutter

• "cyprus2056" is male

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 11:12am

dirt house

Industrial Miner

Supreme Cyborg with Gau-8 Avenger

• "Industrial Miner" is male

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 5:32pm

For something like a island, I'd build a beach house, overlapping the whole island's surface and a bay for any boats if you want to go on an adventure.

Beneath the surface, a fallout/ Doctor Evil-like evil lair for your industrial needs.

All of this will make it look like a secret evil hideout in the middle of the ocean! Just like in the movies.
Cyborg Industries

KAZZ36

• "KAZZ36" is male

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 10:26pm

For something like a island, I'd build a beach house, overlapping the whole island's surface and a bay for any boats if you want to go on an adventure.

Beneath the surface, a fallout/ Doctor Evil-like evil lair for your industrial needs.

All of this will make it look like a secret evil hideout in the middle of the ocean! Just like in the movies.
Okay that's not a bad idea. Which also reminds me.. CoalFuel Cells can be used in generators, right?

KAZZ36

• "KAZZ36" is male

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 10:30pm

I do plan on using MystCraft now.. :)