You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• andrewminer

Tree Cutter

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Have you ever wanted to figure out how much of what materials you need to craft something? Ever notice that certain recipes are pretty easy... until you account for all the machines you need? Ever wonder how much stuff you'll need to make a Quarry or a whole stack of Quantum Bodyarmor ?

I've just started a project which will help. Pick from a list of recipes (or add your own), select how many to make, and it will automatically figure out:

• How many of what resources do you need?
    • What tools / machines do you need?
    • How many of what resource do you need for the tools?
    • What items do you need to craft in what order?
    • What will be left over after you've finished crafting?

I've just launched the bare-bones version with support for many vanilla, Buildcraft, and IndustrialCraft recipes. It's all open-source, so anyone can help expand it to cover missing recipes, other mods, or add new features. Check out the GitHub project if you'd like to get involved!

Personal information