You are not logged in.

IC2 Experimental builds (jenkins):
v2.0/2.1/2.2 / 2.3 / 2.5 / 2.6 (For Minecraft 1.6.4/1.7.2/1.7.10 / 1.8.9 / 1.9.4 / 1.10)
IndustrialCraft² recent version: v1.117! (For Minecraft 1.5.2 → topic)

Dear visitor, welcome to IC² Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• mijnboogje

Dreamer..

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• hello everyone,

for anyone unaware of my long absence at an time, i am studying for an seafarers education and i am currently on internship on MV. Nordic Diana.
    if i am online, i wil do my best to add usefull information to any forum post i read. if you have an question on one of my post. here is what to do:

1: dont rant to me about bad information like " already said there and bla bla there"
    2: formulate your questions in an matter that everyone can understand (no ranting language style with mixed info in one paragraph)
    3: be polite please, i wil not read entire threads becouse i am an busy person. so information provided might be out of date.
    4: be patient! i wil be offline for weeks and posibly months at an time. if you do not want to wait that long dont bother sending anything.

any message i wil recieve shal be read and reply'd with the best information i can provide.

now thats done, have an nice day!
right, time to get serious...
i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

Personal information