[1.5.2] AdvGenerators³­ Revived : Now Cubed! - W.I.P.

• Fallen is back!

Go check out his thread here!

[1.7.2]Turbo - v1.0.0

• Official Post

Empty. //TODO

Best mod ever. 8)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Yeeha! This looks like (minor) progress. Do you plan on creating server compatibility?
    'cus the old one had it's problems there I remember :D
    - Shad0w

Actually, I keep having the feeling that you maintain about 70% of the abandoned and more or less famous mods... Right?

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• Yeeha! This looks like (minor) progress. Do you plan on creating server compatibility?
    'cus the old one had it's problems there I remember :D
    - Shad0w

Actually, I keep having the feeling that you maintain about 70% of the abandoned and more or less famous mods... Right?

Yeah I do plan on making it server compatible. :P I do actually. More pistons, FishingCraft, and Transformer Coverters (from the old mod, Transformer( 's? )). I think thats all of them? The only big problem I have right now, is getting textures to work. :\ And that one inventory crash bug. I'm mostly worried about the texture bug though. :( I'm gonna make the repository I have for them public now. ;) Don't steal my modifications now kiddies!

• Official Post

*Start Generic Addon Texture Message*
    If one would require, if updating to 1.6.4 Exp, The machine texture templates, ask and I shall post the dropbox link. If needed I will add the MFSU Red line thing.
    *End Generic Addon Texture Message*
    Good luck ;) Loved AdvG in 1.5

• *Start Generic Addon Texture Message*
    If one would require, if updating to 1.6.4 Exp, The machine texture templates, ask and I shall post the dropbox link. If needed I will add the MFSU Red line thing.
    *End Generic Addon Texture Message*
    Good luck ;) Loved AdvG in 1.5

I already have and know about the templates. :P Thanks for asking though. :) Anyway, I'll work on it tomorrow when I don't have anything else planned, or to do. :D

• Fuck me. I messed up making the icons appear. Fixed most of the block texture bugs because of my stupid mistake.

This generator is interesting textured. Can you please share with me way how its done? :)

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• As you can see here, I fixed the texture issue. Wasn't very easy since I didn't know that the texture handling was in the actual tile entity itself. :\ And, the texture that you see inside, is flowing. If you can do a better job than me, with the same textures, message me and I'll take a look at it. ;) Gradually increasing. That plasma cable texture looks much better than before. ;)

• It's great to see all this stuff working! How long is it going to take to finish this? :DD
    I'd love to use this again... and when you're finished... could you to defence too? -> I loved the code door.
    Thank you so much for this
    - Shadow

€dit: I see this is still 1.5.2. I still use 1.5.2 because of ic2ca in my private "pack" (better call it mixture of a lot of mods). Is this version already somewhat usable?
    I'd like to beta/alpha test this ;D

• cant wait!!!!! need any help with anything?

It's great to see all this stuff working! How long is it going to take to finish this? :DD
    I'd love to use this again... and when you're finished... could you to defence too? -> I loved the code door.
    Thank you so much for this
    - Shadow

€dit: I see this is still 1.5.2. I still use 1.5.2 because of ic2ca in my private "pack" (better call it mixture of a lot of mods). Is this version already somewhat usable?
    I'd like to beta/alpha test this ;D

:P Good thing I gradually updated it. I did try doing Defence, but it was too messy for me to jump into. :\ Like, there was one thing named the other thing, and the code door had this bug where it wouldn't let the player or anything through the door. Actually, everything that wasn't supposed to be a full block, was actually a full block. I'll try updating it when I don't get discouraged by those bugs that I made. Meaning, when I release F4113N C0R3. Or AdvGenerators. :P

cant wait!!!!! need any help with anything?

Actually, you can. :D Try to contact FA113N B34ST to get the most recent advgenerator textures. The source download he provided, doesn't have the textures I need to make a full update. :\ It doesn't matter if you contact him or not, its not really an obligation since I doubt he's online anymore. :(

• :P Good thing I gradually updated it. I did try doing Defence, but it was too messy for me to jump into. :\ Like, there was one thing named the other thing, and the code door had this bug where it wouldn't let the player or anything through the door. Actually, everything that wasn't supposed to be a full block, was actually a full block. I'll try updating it when I don't get discouraged by those bugs that I made. Meaning, when I release F4113N C0R3. Or AdvGenerators. :P

Actually, you can. :D Try to contact FA113N B34ST to get the most recent advgenerator textures. The source download he provided, doesn't have the textures I need to make a full update. :\ It doesn't matter if you contact him or not, its not really an obligation since I doubt he's online anymore. :(

yeah..... no longer online or any means of contact

• Official Post

Telepathy.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Which one of his mods should i work on?

Defence I guess? You can download my port of F4113N-C0R3 from my bitbucket. Only for 1.5.2 though! You can really do anything you want with updating mods. It doesn't really matter to me though. Except for AdvGenerators. I'm already working on that. :P

• can't you get the most recent textures from the most recent download of adv gen? I think they should be included, right? Otherwise, it wouldn't work (the old one)...
    If the original dl doesn't work, I've got a rather "up to date" version somewhere around here... think i can find it for you if you need it.