[1.5.2] AdvGenerators³­ Revived : Now Cubed! - W.I.P.

• can't you get the most recent textures from the most recent download of adv gen? I think they should be included, right? Otherwise, it wouldn't work (the old one)...
    If the original dl doesn't work, I've got a rather "up to date" version somewhere around here... think i can find it for you if you need it.

Yeah, I do. It's just that F4113N-B345T added in some machines, that I have no textures to. Unfortunately, somethings aren't working very well right now. Like the plasma cable. :\ I can also do Defence if no-one wants to do it. :P

• i used to do some textures for him but there in a dropbox i cant access anymore :p and they where for some unimplemented machines

• Well he said he can't access it anymore, so I suppose you won't either. But what are the textures for? Like anything special or just for a rather block-licke machine?

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• "block-licke"? Anyway, the textures are for new machines he implemented while he was afk for over a year or so. I can try contacting him, but I can't really find a way to actually contact him. I'll try though. :\

• By "block like" I meant a machine with 6 sides and without insides like that plama thingy.
    Anyways it's sorta good to hear he actually worked on the mod while he was gone, and even better that you try to contact him to get the best out of this mod :D

• By "block like" I meant a machine with 6 sides and without insides like that plama thingy.
    Anyways it's sorta good to hear he actually worked on the mod while he was gone, and even better that you try to contact him to get the best out of this mod :D

Meh. The plasmafier actually has around two or three layers for textures. Something like that I guess.

• Official Post

Yay, even if it is a version I don't use :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• See the first post for the download link. I packaged F4113N-C0R3 and AdvGenerators together for convenience. ;) I might just keep the cycle like this. Probably not though. Not for later-later versions.

• Official Post

Will it stick with 1.5.2, or will a 1.6.4 version come at some point (AKA probably a long time)?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

THE SUSPENSE!

I see this too much.

• Actually... Could we create a bug list? Like, a public one? That'd tell us what to avoid while using the pre-alpha build or how you call it :D

• Actually... Could we create a bug list? Like, a public one? That'd tell us what to avoid while using the pre-alpha build or how you call it :D

Sure. Just let me find a program or website that allows me to actually control the document and not let random people spam or delete the entire file. :\ I hate using google docs for this type of stuff. :(

• Official Post

Nice to see someone actually still use this mod. :)

I would do, if par say, IT WAS UPDATED TO 1.6.4 :P

I see this too much.