[1.5.2] AdvGenerators³­ Revived : Now Cubed! - W.I.P.

• Official Post

Pretty sure IC2's is backwards too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I think it's the construction foam coloured textures which are backwards. Either way, there is or at least was backwards colours in IC2's textures.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Umm. Just wanted to ask... is it normal that i can no topen any guis or is that a bug?... Using 1.5.2 with a crapton of mods, but the log seems fine concerning any f4113n mods...

€dit: I also cannot craft anything from this mod... Thats a little annoying i've got to admit :D

€dit 2: oh, something else... could you make it so that the machines accept liquids from buildcraft pipes and also be drained by buildcraft pipes?

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

Edited 2 times, last by Shadowlife ().

• Umm. Just wanted to ask... is it normal that i can no topen any guis or is that a bug?... Using 1.5.2 with a crapton of mods, but the log seems fine concerning any f4113n mods...

€dit: I also cannot craft anything from this mod... Thats a little annoying i've got to admit :D

€dit 2: oh, something else... could you make it so that the machines accept liquids from buildcraft pipes and also be drained by buildcraft pipes?

Bug filled mod... I'll try to fix it later if I can. Meaning, sometime in the next year or so. (Maybe?)

• Umm ok.. Thanks... I suppose. I've looked into your code. You have all the crafting recipoes commented out... Is there a reason for this? This other thing with crafting right above them... I can't seem to find the class they call. Maybe I've looked in the wrong place.

• Umm ok.. Thanks... I suppose. I've looked into your code. You have all the crafting recipoes commented out... Is there a reason for this? This other thing with crafting right above them... I can't seem to find the class they call. Maybe I've looked in the wrong place.

Yeah... I kinda was lazy and did that for 1.5... If you fix those recipes and make a pull request, I'll push your request. :P Or I'll do it. Which one would you prefer?

EDIT: I forgot to remove that piece of code... That was used in 1.4. I gotta remove it anyway.

• Umm, actually I'm pretty much a noob at coding and just wanted to mention that. I could do the recipes the easy way I suppose, but I have no idea how to fix the guis.
    I'm still using 1.5.2 anyways due to a ton of other mods not being (properly) updated.

€dit: I'm using the dl you linked in the first post on 1.5.2... I thought thats right because the title says 1.5.. If thats wrong, then we've found the problem.

• Umm, actually I'm pretty much a noob at coding and just wanted to mention that. I could do the recipes the easy way I suppose, but I have no idea how to fix the guis.
    I'm still using 1.5.2 anyways due to a ton of other mods not being (properly) updated.

€dit: I'm using the dl you linked in the first post on 1.5.2... I thought thats right because the title says 1.5.. If thats wrong, then we've found the problem.

I actually re-enabled most recipes in the source code, cleaned somethings up a bit. ?( How is that the problem? The mods are for 1.5.2... what are you talking about?

• I'm talking about me using the mods in 1.5.2 but having seen something about 1.6 somewhere in the thread.
    Also I could probably add some simple recipes with (at least the old) IC2 api. But creating/fixing guis ist too high for me.

• I'm talking about me using the mods in 1.5.2 but having seen something about 1.6 somewhere in the thread.
    Also I could probably add some simple recipes with (at least the old) IC2 api. But creating/fixing guis ist too high for me.

Nah. It's fine. I'll try fixing the guis' later when I have "free" time.

• Whatever this "free time" is... I know how you feel there. Lots of stuff to do in RL and no time for gaming (and even less for coding...)
    I had a time like that when I worked on getting 123 random mods working together xD some of them quite buggy by themselves anyway.
    And all the time there was some school stuff left to do or I had to learn for some exam. Quite annoying :-/

• Whatever this "free time" is... I know how you feel there. Lots of stuff to do in RL and no time for gaming (and even less for coding...)
    I had a time like that when I worked on getting 123 random mods working together xD some of them quite buggy by themselves anyway.
    And all the time there was some school stuff left to do or I had to learn for some exam. Quite annoying :-/

I feel ya' there.

EDIT:
    I have to revert the commits I made now... I botched the source code once again. *facepalm*

EDIT EDIT:
    The recipes don't want to work... -.-; I'm just gonna put this project on hold for awhile, and see if I come back... Sorry about this... I'm a terrible person...

• Ok, you got me so far. I'm going to try to fix the recipes. Not sure whether I will succeed, but i'll try. I think I've managed to clone your repository, but I'll probably use a download version as I don't know how to work with git and stuff.

€dit: I dont want a double post, so I'll just edit this. I just added a logger to AdvGen to throw errors and stuff. But I'm unable to recompile the mod as gregtech isn't recognized by mcp as a lib while recompiling. It says it can't find "gregtechmod.api.ICapsuleCellContainer" or so. Got an idea how to avoid that?

€dit 2: Ok, I'm able to recompile now, but he always says NoClassDefFoundError to ItemStack while reobfuscating... :?:

€dit 3: And it seems like it does not tell me where this problem has its origin. Thats annoying.

Edited 3 times, last by Shadowlife ().