[DISCONTINUED] Survival Island- 1.6.4 is no longer available.

• Welcome to the Survival Island, Tech & Maybe Magic Edition Thread!

Okay here's some news IndustrialCrafters!

NEWS: I have planned a new update for the Survival Island:TE map, and I'm working for a possible chance for a mod-pack to save you the ease of finding mods needed for this new map and the old map also.

1.7.2-1.7.10 Change-Log (WIP)
    1.7.2 *Tweak, -Removed, +Added, -K-INFO
    +Added GregTech! -K- Three pack setups, Dark Factory Edition, Standard, and Lighter&Lighter Factory Edition
    *Setting up better quest system. (+Added HQM)
    * More challenges for Dark Factory Edition.
    -GrowthCraft mods.
    -Some mods.
    *Tweaked Dark Factory Edition and Lighter&Lighter Configuration files.
    +Some magic mods.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    *Tweak, -Removed, +Added, -K-INFO-K- Use this update with caution! Mods are in Alpha again; expect crashes and bugs. I will test this map daily, and if there's a new update of a mod, use it!
    +Applied Energistics II!
    +Galacticraft 3.0!
    -GregTech and magic mods.
    *Slight modifications to config.
    This is what is happening above ^
    More Info as we go..

• Well here you go, the survival you all have been waiting to play. Enjoy!
    Download: SI 1.6.4 v1.0

Note:Use the latest versions of 1.6.4, the mods used were most likely to that version. Look at the Configs to see what mods are used.
    Pictures: IMGUR
    HINT: The Curator's Treasure is at the spawn proximity, but where?

Make some videos if you please, and note some of the objectives are extremely optional. They're there to give you ideas on how to progress on the Island.

Mod List (Incase you don't have it):

In order A-Z:
    Applied Energistics
    AE ExtraCells
    BiblioCraft
    ComputerCraft
    DungeonPack
    ExtraUtilities
    GrowthCraft Apples, Cellar, and Core, rest optional
    IndustrialCraft 2
    IC2 Add-On-Advanced Power Managment, Advanced Repulsion Systems, Compact Windmills, Electric Rails, IC2Stuff, and Network Anchor
    IronChest
    NEI
    NEI Addons, and Plugins
    Secret Rooms Mod
    Steve's Carts
    Tree-Capitator
    Twilight Forest
    Link to go to find all mods: http://modlist.mcf.li/version/1.6.4 (Minecraft Forum Modlist)

• Okay, seeing that this survival map has a decent amount of views. I'm guessing a good 400 players are waiting for a new update for the survival island map. Well, there will be.
    >Here's the current info of next update;
    *WILL be updated to 1.7.2 or 1.7.10.
    *WILL support GregTech!
    * Tweaks to configs, adding a more complex quest system and making 3 versions (look below) for GregTech compatible.
    *WILL have more missions and structures.
    *Possibly a special texturepack?
    *WILL add and remove mods.
    *SMP maybe.
    -If you have any questions let me know in my message box on here.
    Okay, about the three modpack versions for GregTech, there's the GT: Dark Factory Edition, GT: Standard Edition, and GT: Lighter&Lighter Factory Edition. I'll disclose the difference between all of them when set to go.

• Official Post

*SMP maybe.

Ooooh

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Okay, so far the Dark Factory Edition and the Standard are currently being worked on, which is the good news. The bad news is I'll be going on vacation from 16th to the 29th of July, so when I get back. Hopefully the map will be done before August 14th, just to give myself a fair amount of time to get it done. :S I have school again so I had to move the date ETA from August 8th to the 14th. Sorry guys. I promise the wait will be worth it.

Stay classy Industrial Crafters!
    ~Kazz

Edited once, last by KAZZ36: Need more time! ().

• News: 1.7.2 is out of the question. There will only be two 1.7.10 modpacks. One with Gregtech and the other without gregtech. They will vary with mods used also. I choose these mods out of potential and possibility of neat structures. There will be a last one standing in 1.8 when a few mods come out.
    More info as I go..
    ~Kazz