IC² experimental changelog

• I think it would be a nice idea to add a changelog and video tutorials for IC² v2.X on this wiki page because all the time the same questions come up in the forum and complaints about the outdated wiki :S
    Unfortunately there is no real changelog and I won't make any yt videos.

I hope somebody of you can help me creating a changelog or recommend some tutorials :)

• Official Post

Unfortunately there is no real changelog

Build changes on Jenkins?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Trust me when I say that deciphering the Jenkins changelog is a pain. One of the reasons I've been quiet over there lately was because I was working on one by downloading each version and working on the changes... unfortunately what I had was lost because I had to restore back to factory settings and the file didn't properly transfer...

• Official Post
    • Official Post

Woops lol.

You could summarise it then. Give the full changelog but then give all gameplay changes up to version 397 and the latest 1.7 release :P Should only be 2+ versions to look at then.

• I'll get back to working on the changelog soon. The prologue for Turnabout Smash has taken up my interest at the moment and with its script going into proof reading within the week. its something I dointend to get back to but after the shattering that was loosing the progress. besides, there's always "added mystery content"

• Official Post

If a normal user could upload pictures, I'd probably help more, since that is what is lacking on even the mostly updated pages.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.