[16x] Minimalist Technology (GT6/GT5E)

• It's been 7 months since the last update. About time I released something.

Minimalist Technology 0.8 (GT6) :
    - All machines released pre-scanner + electric variations of existing machines
    - Circuits
    - 80% of the components (motors, pistons...)
    - New covers
    - All available storage options
    - Transformers, battery boxes
    - Reworked gems + legendary variation
    - Reworked machine casings
    - Moar drinks (not all of them though)
    - Tweaks here and there

I'm also considering removing IC2 textures from my pack, since I no longer use the mod, and, to be honest, I didn't really maintain them.

• That's too bad. Been trying to find an updated texture pack for 1.10.2 and IC2e, but only thing I've found so far crashes when trying to render air-filled fluid cells.

• Hey everyone, I ported most of the textures from minimalist techology 0.7 from GT5U to the new GTCE for Minecraft 1.12. You can get the download like here. Blocks and items are mostly there while GUIs are not ported since the whole GUI system is now modular in GTCE. If you find any issues message me over on discord (AfterWind#3704) and I'll see what I can do.

Pyrolusite If you would be so kind to send me the templates for the GUIs so I can cobble them together for GTCE would help a ton. Thanks!

• Actually GitHub would fix your hosting/version history stuff. AND you could make a website for all your resource packs :)

All can agree to this statement to some aspect. You see GitHub is a very good option of hosting if you are looking for a practice website just to enhance your programming skill. However, i you are looking to host your website on the permanent bases and expecting actual users to land on that website. Then, I don't think it's the right call. GitHub is basically used to access for teams to work on the project in the same time and for the developers to access their project remotely and not for the general users.

You can opt for aws managed service providers which is managed by Cloudways for the simplest experience of web hosting. It's basic package strats form as low as $36.51/month and includes following features:

RAM 1.75GB

vCPU 1

Storage 20GB

Bandwidth 2GB

• Hey everyone, I ported most of the textures from minimalist techology 0.7 from GT5U to the new GTCE for Minecraft 1.12. You can get the download like here. Blocks and items are mostly there while GUIs are not ported since the whole GUI system is now modular in GTCE. If you find any issues message me over on discord (AfterWind#3704) and I'll see what I can do.

Pyrolusite If you would be so kind to send me the templates for the GUIs so I can cobble them together for GTCE would help a ton. Thanks!

Link is dead, anyone have a working link?

• Hey there, been a while.

If you didn't guess by my absence, I'm no longer maintaining this. Lost interest in GT and GTCE.

I posted here the GTCE version of my pack on twitter last year, but forgot to post it here, so here you go.

I might get back to this someday, but for now it's over.

Feel free to update it yourself, after all it's Creative Commons.