[Deprecated GT6 Addon]GalacticGreg 1.9 - Gregtech Oregen on Galacticraft Planets

• Ah, yes, you are right. I just seen bloodyasp.g** and did not looked carefully, because I tried ha version just after really crashing this from Bloody's initial post. It works without gtextras, but there will be similar problem like this mod had before forking

• Hello Laurynasl,
    thank you for your gregtech addon, but it crashes at server. It runs at client without problems.

I used the versions:
    - MC 1.7.10
    - Forge 10.13.4.1614
    - gregtech_1.7.10-6.03.28
    - GalacticGreg_1.12

Here is the crash log:
    http://pastebin.com/FcCTj0pH

I think, the bug is the call of class "BlockTextureCopied". May be, it calls client only methods.

Best regards

• I didn't find a way to reliably generate gregtech ores in galacticraft worlds, so I fully dropped galacticraft. Maintaining an addon is hard, when there is limited free time...

• Official Post

Okay I kinda need help with something. Galacticraft for some reason Crashes whenever I try to access and use an Interface of it with a weird NoClassDefFoundException that I cant resolve. See here https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/2978, since you use its Worldgen Events to have Worldgen you might know how to resovle that so I ask you, ^^

(note, that I did a 2 things in one kinda report there, I just want to use that Interface and get crashes on MC startup whenever a Block implements those Interfaces)

Edit: I found a fix, a stupid fix but its a fix.

• It seems like mars has not have any world gen lately. I installed the mod but nothing works except for the end islands. I am using the latest gregtech and galacticgreg but nothing works.

Edited: Nevermind I was incredibly stupid. I have to turn on other mods.

Files

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

Edited once, last by MrEyeballs29 ().

• This mod is going to crash a lot and probably fail because according the changelog it says the configuration file is majorly be changed in the next update. Please don't update Gregtech to the latest version, update to 6.05.40. I don't want any crash logs at all but I decided that I won't update gregtech to 6.05.41 if it will come out. :| It is the important notice.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Official Post

Just so you know, I did add GT6 Ores to the Moon, Mars and Asteroids myself, so this Addon is now basically useless. I will also try to fix whatever needs fixing to make GalaxySpace work aswell.

I saw an awful lot of inconsistencies caused by this Addon, so I made sure that everything stays consistent by doing Galacticraft Compat myself the proper way instead of just blindly adding all the Ore Generation, Stone Generation, GT6 Dungeon Generation, Oil Generation, Bumblehive Generation and literally everything else to the Planets, by adding a Worldgenerator into the Galacticraft Side of Code instead of just using the populate-Event for Galacticraft Dimensions in its API. It all was a giant mess to say the least, and I tend to clean up such things very often to improve the Gameplay.

So I also used the opportunity to rewrite my Worldgen Code and to improve the Config File while I was at it, that way even people without Galacticraft have benefits from it. ^^

• Isnt it already integrated in GT5U and therefore wouldn't need an 1.10.2 Update? And GT6 does have it integrated too, but GT6 is never gonna be 1.10.2. :P

That gets complicated. There's a branch of GT5u that was for 1.10.2, but was never fully stabilized to a "playable" state, and now it's undergoing a rewrite targeted to 1.12. GT 5.10.x (or possibly 5.11.x, idk what they'll do with the version numbering) will probably add Galacticraft support once GC is available for that version of Minecraft, without needing a cross-compatibility mod like this one.