[GT-5.09.** & Minetweaker-3.10 Addon] Addon Version 1.7.0- Adding custom Recipes for all Gregtech 5 machines (Now with Fusion Reactor and Ordict support)

• Minetweaker Addon 1.7.0 for Gregtech 5

My Minetweaker AddOn adding support for all Gregtech Maschines in Version 5.07*, 5.08.* and 5.09.* and GT++.

Feel free to use this mod in your Modpack. Bugs and Sugestion please on Github (Source Code link)

Changelog:

GTTweaker Examples on the Wiki

Source Code on Git.

Minecraft Forum link.

Download Version 1.7.0: for Minetweaker/Craft Tweaker 3.0.** and Gregtech 5.09** Ordicted Version and GT++

Download Version 1.1.1: for Minetweaker 3.0.10 or Craft Tweaker 3.09 and Gregtech 5.09**
    Download Version 1.0.9: for Minetweaker 3.0.10
    Download Version 0.7.6 for Minetweaker 3.0.9C
    works with Gregtech 5.07.*, 5.08.* , 5.09.* and 5.10.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Wow, this is fantastic. Thanks for doing this! I do have a question though.What unit is "chance" in (for the pulverizer, for example)? Is it 1 in n, or 1 to 100, or 0.0 to 1.0, or... ?

• Wow, this is fantastic. Thanks for doing this! I do have a question though.What unit is "chance" in (for the pulverizer, for example)? Is it 1 in n, or 1 to 100, or 0.0 to 1.0, or... ?

Chance to get a item out of from the output slots like the Autoclave Recipes with 90% output chance.
    10000 is 100. %. 5000 is. 50%.......
    I will add later some examples In my first Post.

• Please fix issues with LP, or give us alternative method of polling LP pipes for MT scripts, I depend on your mod to make a mod pack, but I also need LP pipes for some stuff in it(obviously Gregorized), but it stopped working ones I added your mod.

• Here you go.
    It is unfortunate that this happens, but it only present when your mod is present.
    I have tested it before without your mod, and I could use minetweaker on logistic pipes.
    As a suggestion provide us with alternative function to get logistic pipes items as function for example.
    This seriously bugs me, as I will be missing entire tech step process in modpack without it. And your mod is also fairly necessary to get proper crafting recipes for many mods.

I have isolated LP to separate script, which I attached, primary script doesn't have any issues, but I can attach it too if necessary.
    I used latest BC 6.4 LP and BC, as I originally though that LP just needed an update, as I usually don't update mods unless some important fixes came, and since most BC features disabled anyway and LP didn't have any visible problems as I plaid.
    So in short, this fails with old LP for BC 6.2 and BC 6.4.

I believe your mod somehow causing class find function to miss fire, though can you perform manual check on it? To see if find class function performs properly? That would tell us if function fails, or MT fails at using it, if your mod is present.

Code
    1. java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass()

And I wonder if error persist on dedicated server, I havent tested my self yet.

Good luck at figuring it out, I saw Github issues post, but it didn't resolve anything as bug wasn't looked in closely there.

• Fixed in Version 0.7.1

• Great, thanks. I cannot stand project red pipes, having LP pipes available to me again is fantastic.

What was the problem? Do you mind sharing.

• Nice mod!
    I'm looking for a way to make Thaumcraft Native clusters drop 3x or x4 crushed ores, so the pickaxe of the core would have more use within Gregtech, I think that this is the way.
    Now, do you know if Gregtech ores generate native clusters (the basic ones - Iron, gold...)?

• Nice mod!
    I'm looking for a way to make Thaumcraft Native clusters drop 3x or x4 crushed ores, so the pickaxe of the core would have more use within Gregtech, I think that this is the way.
    Now, do you know if Gregtech ores generate native clusters (the basic ones - Iron, gold...)?

All Thaumcraft Clusters can be dropped from Gregtech ores with the Pickaxe of the core. (I test it with GT Lead gives 1 Lead Cluster)
    You can make own recipes that clusters give Crushed ores if this answer your question. If not ask again ;-)

Look at this Mod it adds a bunch of Clusters.

http://minecraft.curseforge.co…nother-one-bites-the-dust

• All Thaumcraft Clusters can be dropped from Gregtech ores with the Pickaxe of the core. (I test it with GT Lead gives 1 Lead Cluster)
    You can make own recipes that clusters give Crushed ores if this answer your question. If not ask again ;-)

Look at this Mod it adds a bunch of Clusters.

http://minecraft.curseforge.co…nother-one-bites-the-dust

;( Wow, that's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you very much!
    And that mod you pointed out seems cool too, I'll try.
    Too bad it hasn't all gregtech ores, but i understand why :D

I don't know much about minecraft modding, but, would be possible to add an EU consumption config on Greg machines? Or that has nothing to do with minetweaker, and I should ask Bloody instead? (I wanted to halve each tech tier consumption, so higher tier machines would be more attractive, instead spamming lv ones)