[GT-5.09.** & Minetweaker/Crafttweaker Addon] Addon Version 1.7.1- Adding custom Recipes for all Gregtech 5 machines (Now with Fusion Reactor and Ordict support)

• Found error in Wiki

Code
    1. //Graphene out of Silicon and Graphite with Oxygen
    2. import mods.gregtech.BlastFurnace;
    3. BlastFurnace.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>], <liquid:oxygen> * 1000, [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2020>],
    4. 500, 480, 2000);

Silicon ingots is
    <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11020>
    not
    <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2020>

And actually there must be no oxygen for reaction Si + C -> SiC.
    With oxygen it would be Si + C + 4O -> SiO2 + CO2.

Actually the way to produce Graphene should have two steps:
    1) Si + C -> SiC in Blast Furnace.
    2) SiC -> Graphene in Laser Engraver
    But i have no way to add new item unfortunately.

Upd
    And seems like something wrong with second input parameter in GTTweaker-1.7.10-1.0.6.

Code
    1. BlastFurnace.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11020>], 500, 480, 2000);

Adds recipe with only one input (Graphite dust -> Grtaphene dust)

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sapient ().

• Yes I know this recipes don't make sense but i need an example for show People how the syntax is.
    If you have a better recipes with Fluid post it here and i will change it in the WIKI.

• i need an example for show People how the syntax

There could be some inert gas, helium for example.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

• Upd
    And seems like something wrong with second input parameter in GTTweaker-1.7.10-1.0.6.

Code
    1. BlastFurnace.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11020>], 500, 480, 2000);

Adds recipe with only one input (Graphite dust -> Grtaphene dust)[/quote]

BlastFurnace.addRecipe([output stack1, output stack2], fluid input, [input stack1, input stack2], time in ticks, energy per tick, temperature);

Parameters marked as red are optional and can be left out

• Parameters marked as red are optional and can be left out

But 2-nd input is present in script and its empty in recipe of EBF.
    BTW changing input order

Code
    1. BlastFurnace.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11020>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>], 500, 480, 2000);

adds recipe Silicon Ingot -> Graphene dust. So something wrong with 2-nd input. It does not work.

• But 2-nd input is present in script and its empty in recipe of EBF.
    BTW changing input order

Code
    1. BlastFurnace.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2819>], [<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:11020>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:2865>], 500, 480, 2000);

adds recipe Silicon Ingot -> Graphene dust. So something wrong with 2-nd input. It does not work.

I will look inside it and see what i can do.

• Now works fine :thumbup:

• Hi DM,
    On your syntax examples, on the first post, the function for the alloy smelter says:

Code
    1. AlloySmelter.addRecipes(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick);

But the correct is:

Code
    1. AlloySmelter.addRecipe(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick);

I copy/pasted your example, took me a few minutes to spot the error, you may want to correct it =)

• Hi DM,
    On your syntax examples, on the first post, the function for the alloy smelter says:

Code
    1. AlloySmelter.addRecipes(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick);

But the correct is:

Code
    1. AlloySmelter.addRecipe(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick);

I copy/pasted your example, took me a few minutes to spot the error, you may want to correct it =)

Yes my fault will change it in the wiki. Thanks for testing.

• How can i get list of all liquids?
    Need script for distillery to make nitrogen from air. Could you help please.

NWM, got it by myself.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sapient ().

• How can we remove a machine recipe?
    Or this function does not work yet?

You can remove recipes via the GT config "recipes.cfg" in the gregtech folder inside the config folder. To disabled a recipes set the value to =0

Reload the scripts don't work. The old recipes stuck so long you restart the game but this is on GT side. So that mean you cant disabled recipes via GTTweaker sorry.

• however i use GT6 and well because of underground biomes support i kinda want to be able to put cobblestone into a sifter, so i can get either igneous, metamorpic, sedimentary, Gem, Mineral, Nugget or sand. and those i want to be able to sift into the various resoucres that Gregtech adds, point being i feel there's a need; maybe i'm being selfish since i have half a billion cobblestone and no use for it (ex nihlio didn't work i tried it, and it dosen't have options for gregtech or underground biomes), anyways maybe you could do an addon I mean all i need support for is Sifter (since i'm not adding any ores) but, rather byproducts via sifting

Also the sifter now has 9 slots

you know i'm on my way when the entire landscape is quarried out of existence, it shall strike fear of your petty existence!

The post was edited 1 time, last by EmperorHadriusIII ().

• however i use GT6 and well because of underground biomes support i kinda want to be able to put cobblestone into a sifter, so i can get either igneous, metamorpic, sedimentary, Gem, Mineral, Nugget or sand. and those i want to be able to sift into the various resoucres that Gregtech adds, point being i feel there's a need; maybe i'm being selfish since i have half a billion cobblestone and no use for it (ex nihlio didn't work i tried it, and it dosen't have options for gregtech or underground biomes), anyways maybe you could do an addon I mean all i need support for is Sifter (since i'm not adding any ores) but, rather byproducts via sifting

Also the sifter now has 9 slots

GT 6 isn't supported yet. Have to look if i can easily adding support for the new machines.
    Is GT6 not ready for use (are there all machines implemented now?)