► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• IGN: agentroboboy

I have been playing IC2 and buildcraft for a while now. I know the basics and I can build most of the stuff but I am not that good with pipes they just confuse me.
    I have been playing on a small server lately with about 10 people on it so when I found this server I got pretty exited to see a much bigger one.

• no because 1.23 is now available :)

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• So if you guys had not noticed The servers are still not allowing a login because of minecrafts servers outage, i have been doing a lot of reading on the matter and not much is coming from the mojang camp, but i have to say it looks like it should be back and running by tommorrow so we shall see, since i have to install ic2 1.23 and the new buildcraft 2.2.3 i will be taking the server offline until it is updated and authentication is back up and running.

• People post (Including myself) To be put on the whitelist, and we sit here watching your server remain at 0/20 for like 70% of the day, and you have people complaining there's nobody on, and yet you don't add the fresh new faces? I don't see how this is a good thing for your community in any way.

But you know how it goes, the admin is always right.

• People have been added the server is offline right now as posted...

Not sure why the attitude as you requested being added 1 day ago mind you during the authentication outage but that's fine always good to put yourself on the radar for being an angry person BEFORE you play on the actual server.

• IGN: fraszoid

I was on the realmcraft IC2 server, but I haven't been able to get on in a while due to it not being up. I'm looking for a new place to build and farm, possibly set up a shop and be a contributing member of the server.

Also, the server name looks very familiar to another name I've seen. I guess Milligan's Valley doesn't have the same ring to it.

• He gets it... Gears of the world are slowing... Anyway I have the updates all done in my email now when I get home after work it's my first task. Since authentication is back online. About 7 hours till then though, remember you need to update forge before installing ic2 if you have not already when redpower 2 pr2 came out. See ya online fellas

• People post (Including myself) To be put on the whitelist, and we sit here watching your server remain at 0/20 for like 70% of the day, and you have people complaining there's nobody on, and yet you don't add the fresh new faces? I don't see how this is a good thing for your community in any way.

But you know how it goes, the admin is always right.

Leave.

Streaking on Minecraft since '10

• Whitelist updated. If I missed your name or you can't get it post it but be respectful, we are only human after all.

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• So Forge is killing my minecraft for some stupid reason. I have started fresh like 4 times and once I get to forge (the newest version, newest versions of all prerequisites), it gives me the black screen and I softly weep.

• So Forge is killing my minecraft for some stupid reason. I have started fresh like 4 times and once I get to forge (the newest version, newest versions of all prerequisites), it gives me the black screen and I softly weep.

Lies! I bet your bawling like a little baby

• Lies! I bet your bawling like a little baby

Yeah....... like you were when your house blew up.. AWWWW TOO SOON?

Anyways, if someone were willing to send me their minecraft.jar.. i'd be much appreciative

• i did a fresh install and had an issue cause i forgot to change the rp config AGAIN! hahaha , anyway its running smooth now and i could hook you up if you cant get it going

• i did a fresh install and had an issue cause i forgot to change the rp config AGAIN! hahaha , anyway its running smooth now and i could hook you up if you cant get it going

My RP config changed itself too... What a sly mod

• hey my IGN is Kibby_13

i don't grief and don't use mods like toomanyitems coz it takes all the fun out the game, i'm good at building elaborate structures and have been looking for an online server for a while thanks :D