► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Anyone else getting a black screen when trying to log on?

I think I've updated all my mods but can't tell as it doesn't come up with the "Your missing these mods" error page.

Did you download the gui mod that gets placed in jar? I forgot that and I had same issue. Audio mod is to be added to jar also. Its MoCreatures' fault.

Streaking on Minecraft since '10

• And we have some minor bukkit issues (such as kicks from travelling too fast)

Streaking on Minecraft since '10

• IGN: Kronix420
    Info: [b]I've always played SSP with these mods, and I've been looking for a while now to find some friendly people to play SMP with. I really enjoy IC2, and I'm having a hell of a time finding a good server to play on with these mods. Anyways, I look forward to hearing from you, and thanks in advance for your time.

• Two things as for the 3 hour outage. That was related to a currupted chunk from 4000 entries overflowing from a pipe required some work to get the map running again... Gave a warning to the user at fault All Machines and quarries must be off when you leave buildcraft pipes otherwise will spill the entities causing massive lag but in some cases corrupt the map

I also downed the server at 7 for an update to fix some exploits sorry no warning to the users online.

My bad i was trying test server but accedently updated the main server was testing a bukkit fix... it worked fixed a few issues but apologies i did not mean to give you no warning i did a force update to get a blank craftbukkit.jar and i ment to login to local host instead i logged in to the server client... wasnt pay attention and reset bukkit... but tested it and it worked nicely.

Bug Fix list:

Deployers coping items, Manifest, Ic2 spamming server, redpower fix mulitple quarks, and last but not least a random disconnect problem with some users should now be fixed.

Again sorry fo no warning, it was not intended

• Did you download the gui mod that gets placed in jar? I forgot that and I had same issue. Audio mod is to be added to jar also. Its MoCreatures' fault.

did that, doesn't work :(

Edit - Started over again, still nothing. I can play single player with these mods, and can connect to other servers.

• Promicid- I made a request to have you removed from the AGC, I like you and youve been a great player on the server and no complaints from any other users on the game.

I will not be on very quick tonight para and i will be working on seting up an economy in the game and playing with more plugins from bukkit to add to the fun of the game... I am not taking suggestions now, i have already recieved more than enough.... thank you. Now to see what plays fair with the permissions and mcmyadmin and modloadermp for bukkit. Onward and upward to trying new things.