► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Sure everyone have mining grid for 6000 bucks to support the server.. Bitcoins are dead...

Not in my opinion... I alone generated nearly half a coin within 45 minutes. 20 of us at 56 Mhash/s and a few of us at over 400/s, that's nearly 1.5 GHash... Not bad at all when bitcoins are bouncing at $5-$10. If you have a 6970 you can push around 350-490 Mhash with the right config.

• Yeah Internet... Its back now i am downloading all my installation software now and readying the new drive... its a DVR hard drive, i went all out... 7200 RPM 160gb Commericial grade replacement... seagate should be rock solid once i get it in... designed for 24hr use unlike regular drives and has a higher temp threshold should help

• Yeah Internet... Its back now i am downloading all my installation software now and readying the new drive... its a DVR hard drive, i went all out... 7200 RPM 160gb Commericial grade replacement... seagate should be rock solid once i get it in... designed for 24hr use unlike regular drives and has a higher temp threshold should help

That's great! Seagate has always been good to me, hopefully it lasts. If there is anything I can do to help, i'm always available.

• Maybe with the new HDD comes a new set of mods?

(Also, In my opinion the Gult's Gorge Forum has an abhorred layout. I feel the urge to grab a domain name for the server and put Xenforo on it... Any domain name ideas people? Hell, while i'm at it I may set up a bitmining pool for the server, for those of you who cannot donate, it's a great alternative! http://www.bitcoin.org/ )

Well just leave a post about how you would like it fixed. I really like these forums, and that Xenoforo software doesn't look that pretty. Not to mention that it is $140 dollars for a legal copy. It is only 20 dollars for a domain name for a year on ours and it works just fine.

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• Well just leave a post about how you would like it fixed. I really like these forums, and that Xenoforo software doesn't look that pretty. Not to mention that it is $140 dollars for a legal copy. It is only 20 dollars for a domain name for a year on ours and it works just fine.

I have nothing against the forum itself, I am just used to more contrast between items. Everything seems to just blend together.

• Maybe with the new HDD comes a new set of mods?

(Also, In my opinion the Gult's Gorge Forum has an abhorred layout. I feel the urge to grab a domain name for the server and put Xenforo on it... Any domain name ideas people? Hell, while i'm at it I may set up a bitmining pool for the server, for those of you who cannot donate, it's a great alternative! http://www.bitcoin.org/ )

So we mine the coins and all the proceeds go to supporting the server and forums? I could get behind that, I just started mining them for another pool today.

• So we mine the coins and all the proceeds go to supporting the server and forums? I could get behind that, I just started mining them for another pool today.

Yeah, I used to use it as an income for my server. Worked great for a while, until BTC dropped to an all-time low.

• Does anyone know what country Lev lives in? Just wondering if Friday night means Saturday morning.
    :Energy Crystal: :Quantum-Bodyarmor:

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Yeah, -5 GMT. My bad, quite tired as it's around 10 PM here, and I haven't slept well in a while

I think given the late hour its safe to assume that the server will be up by morning, so you won't missing anything if you sleep. Its what I'm going to do.

• Lol I tried out this bitcoin thing. Turned it on and it said it needs to syncronise with network. Left for dinner, then a bballgame, late dinner,(Yes I'm a fattie), came home and its only 84% done...

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• Lol I tried out this bitcoin thing. Turned it on and it said it needs to syncronise with network. Left for dinner, then a bballgame, late dinner,(Yes I'm a fattie), came home and its only 84% done...

Might want to look out on how you're doing things. If you need some help setting it up, hop on Skype, GUIMiner is great for first-timers.

• Hey guys. Server will be up this afternoon. Sorry for the delay some unforseen issues. Lev assures me it will be done Today though. I am anxious to get back to playing. 8o

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor