► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• i cant tell you for certain but often with cable companies if you bundle your phone service in they give you invisible extra upload due to the phone being more important. aka they dont want phone calls dropping so they give you a higher priorty

• I'm pretty sure his internet is fine joe... Online hosting could disappear at any moment.. especially with Acta and more. I think Lev hosting the files local is just fine.

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• Lev pls go to ur provider and tell them to play on this server and tell them that its awesome and unplayable cause of their stupid work they did on your VDSL line >_> What are they actually doing at the moment? can we have a litlle information ? ;) Besides that the server is still awesome, Nice People and always someone to talk

TrinityCraft Server, Whitelist.

Ic2/BC3/Forestry Railcraft/Logistics Pipes/Nuclear Control and more!

• unfortunatly ii seriously doubt the lines are bein worked on at the current time as it is past working hours

furthermore minecraft .net has been having its own issues

• i really dont know who is up to read this but my nearly done quarry is still on but the server went and shut down on me im falling asleep at my comp and cant turn it off tonight

if sum1 cud help me out that wud be great if not the quarry will be finished rather soon

• para for a joke u cost me ALOT in game you went overboard. now i got craft a shit load of expensive shit again cheers great way to hadle a jokey comment

• So i decided i wanted to get a webinterface up for the server for pmods to use hawkeye and such, PM if you need details P mods, also since i already had to allocate a portion of the server to a webinterface i thought what better way then to make a front end to the server that links our industrialcraft forum to the official forum to the download links and such so its up at Gultgorge.hopto.org

Work in progress

• So why is half the new website in latin? And why does Google translate think is says this?

"Click here, before it's here, very much more laughter, your youtube now, and more. She is the mountains, with my comrades on investigating and resolving security issues. Homeland Security or any more than that. This is just an element of life, here's more on the menu. I want more. The will. We base the foot, butmost."

Just wondering...

• So why is half the new website in latin? And why does Google translate think is says this?

"Click here, before it's here, very much more laughter, your youtube now, and more. She is the mountains, with my comrades on investigating and resolving security issues. Homeland Security or any more than that. This is just an element of life, here's more on the menu. I want more. The will. We base the foot, butmost."
    Just wondering...

because latin is flexible working on a human translation now auto translators stink for latin

• so here is the best literal translation spelling asside of the passage on the left

Pellentesque ultricies, ante id lobortis feugiat, ipsum magna congue risus, pulvinar euismod arcu nunc ac turpis

Questioning (Drive away banish exile) avenging, ancient (for that) purpose working (flee?), oneself (greatly, large) (nod?) (laughter?), (cushioned couch) ??? (curved object) now and disgrace.

which comes out in normal english something like "why do you drive out wrathfully, causing those working for that ancient purpose to flee, (at this point the spelling becomes poor even for latin best i can make out though) you now laugh and nod to yourself on a cushioned couch. ("and disgrace" is tied together also the three questions denote the lack of the translation of "euismod" which was not to be found in the dictionary i used howerver the first half has to do with eve as in night before.

bottom lline wtf lev

• could you add these block id's to falsebook bridges, doors, gates, also I don't think the signs are responding to redstone signals. Is this turned off or just not working.

iron bars 101
    iron fence 232

basalt 142:1, 142:3, 142:4
    marble 142, 142:2