► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• woah? that I caused? you didn't include part of the mod on the server? and its my fault you didn't tell me? Nice blame game.... Nice.... and a so's your face in there too. :P

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• So unknowingly I built my new home close to spawn (apparently) and I am now down 5ish iron blocks.. That was my whole stash..

Streaking on Minecraft since '10

• Which i would like to add that he CAUSED... Because of his error he installed the BUILDERS on the server from Buildcraft. My Plan is to update buildcraft to 2.2.3 but i wont be able to do that until this weekend sorry fellas... The player city is looking like the project is moving along, but needs some real finishing work...

Yeah needed them builders =) Got a template of the wall. Just need 8 diamonds for a builder. And we can have self making walls XD

• Anyway of getting glowstone dust? Need it for IC2 miner OD/OV scanners.

Also, tried to make a BC mining well, server wont let me drag it off crafting table. Any chance I can give parts to server OP in return for well?

• Sorry man I will give you a personal chest next time your on

Oh whoops, didnt mean to be whining about it. i just meant that there is some thievery afoot.. I have my own personal chests and I've replaced the iron. Thanks though!

• So i guess someone left the reactor on again and it exploded

THis time it must have been griefing as it was turned off with no uranium cells in it...
    Bad enough someone is stealing shit but blowing everything to hell is a little intense.

Can we please get a restore?

• Hello Everyone,
    I would like to join with my friends to your server. We are fans of mc for about a year, but most recently we discovered these amazing mods you have installed on the server and we wanted to build together, so we decide to join to your server.

I am unfamiliar with this RedStone mod, but I think this shouldn't be a problem.

IGN: dexter1602 (me), pretorek, emilrydza

Best Regards,
    Rafal.

• My IGN: Wer_C
    I've played with IndustrialCraft and BuildCraft a lot and really love them. SSP is lonely though and I really liked playing with others and learning their techniques. I played on an Industria Craft server before but it closed down.

• The compressed folders are just dropped into mod folder, just like the jar from IC2. Easy peasy :)

• Uhh, I unpacked them and add to minecraft.jar... It works. Should I leave this, or redo whole thing and just add those 9-10 compressed folders of redstone and buildcraft to mods folders to avoid unnecessary crashes?

EDITED:
    I fucked up, by adding it to minecraft.jar. After changing config of redstone it crashes. Thanks for help.

Edited:
    Still fucked up. Can you update first post with the configuration (erase dead links add working ones and so one)? I don't know where I make mistake.

• Practically nobody has been on all weekend :( And there's nothing to do while the gaping hole that used to be Walmart's home is still there... (next time, no reactor outside?)

• Since the first post is a little bit outdated and my knowledge about adding mods is poor I would like you to read my story and try to find a mistake I am doing. Everything goes smooth until I swap those 2 ID in redpower config. After that change game crashes it says it has problems with this config file I edited.

Steps I did:
    1. I put into minecraft.jar -> ModLoader, ModLoaderMP and MinecraftForge. All of them are the newest versions compatible with 1.8.1. I delete Meta-inf folder.
    2. I put IndustrialCraft2, BuildCraft, RedPower mods in the mods folder. I start the game to generate redpower's config file. In this moment everything goes smooth I create world to test mods and ic+build works (I am not familiar with redpower yet). I turn off the game and swap id's in redpower's config file. After that, crash.

The files I use for 1. -> ModLoader + ModLoaderMP 1.8.1 and MinecraftForge 1.8.1
    And the files I use for 2. -> IndustrialCraft2, BuildCraft and RedPower for 1.8.1. I put those files in the mods folder.

Me RedPower's Config: