► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• if your name is proma or you live in his area plz donot login at this time you are again killing the chunk we belive that it may be another cat chunk plz let us solve this problem it will be said here when the server is ready for all players

• Would you be apposed to a Map Reset. 11

1. 1. Yes (6) 55%
    2. 2. No (5) 45%

We seem to have some various crashes and such and some of it may be cleared up with a new map. Like bad chunks and people who built once and left.

What do you think?

• Right there with ya. But I really am gunna hate this reset if we do.

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• Well the next version on IC2 will still be 1.8, and 1.9 is never coming out (as it's Minecraft 1.0 now), it may be a while before 1.0 versions of these mods come out. Not to mention the Bukkit ports as well may take some time even after that (I'm guessing we're using those, not sure).

• we will reset the map evntually but not until the mods have been updated so we can switch the "completed" minecraft version.

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• it apeares as if that 1 thing that happened a while ago that when i log in i crash the server now this time i am in newly spawned area as i was squid hunting

• yo cster i apoligise for the inconvinence however you are still bugged or your chunk is could you refrain from logging in i will attempt to notify wal lev or para as soon as they are on so that we can see what can be done. *crosses fingers* im concerned this is the same continued problem from yesterday before the 8 sooooo the cross fingers is that there is a workaround for a revert

• Cster Whaiii? You logged in again.. and another crash. ^^

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.