► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• IGN: GetDisturbed
    I have had quite a bit of experience with buildcraft and Industrialcraft 2. I can make decent looking buildings and wire up fairly complicated redstone circuits. I use ingenuity to solve my problems and am always willing to help out someone else on the server. I have yet to play on a server that has IC2 and BC on it, but I want this server to be my first. I was previously a guide on NyanCraft and helped noobies log onto the server. I hope I get whitelisted, and thankyou for taking the time to read this post. :D

• I'm not sure if its listed somewhere or not, but can we please get the weather vote system removed till its fixed? It crashes the server and it stays down for awhile when it happens too, i suppose until levint restarts it. If we cant have it removed maybe set permisions so no one can do it or make everyone aware of the issue.

thanks

• I'm not sure if its listed somewhere or not, but can we please get the weather vote system removed till its fixed? It crashes the server and it stays down for awhile when it happens too, i suppose until levint restarts it. If we cant have it removed maybe set permisions so no one can do it or make everyone aware of the issue.

thanks

Whoops, I didn't know this. I just accidently crashed the server then.

• np i couldnt type fast enough for you guys to vote no lol, it happened so fast i tried to type it but yeah, plus i dont even know if voting no would have saved it but anyway maybe lev can get this fixed soon

server is back up, :) nice and fast

• IGN: Lear85

I have played IC and IC2 for quite a while back, and would often play on servers both vanilla and modded. As an ambitious builder and innovator, I hope to be able to make great contributions to your server, and will do my best to remain active.

EDIT:

I can't seem to make a MFSU.

It looks like you've used those crystals before. Try crystals that have never been exposed to any energy at all. Straight from the crafting table to the MFSU. It looks like a client-side issue, otherwise it would have appeared in the crafting table. The server shouldn't affect this at all.

• Can I be added to the whitelist I havent been on minecraft in awhile and decided to take another play at it. I've played plenty of vanilla and classic version even ran my own server at one point which is now down due to funding issues.

• I know rule #8, but I figured I'd just ask if it would be possible for me to exchange the kinda messed up stuff for a working :MFS-Unit: (MFSU).

• IGN: Mbitter

hi iam not ever play IC2 on multi player but iam played it on singlle player and also too redpower and buildcraft so whitelist me plz

• so i wasn't get name to whitelist?

so ign was MBitter
    and i don't have not bans to any server and iam have read rules and i don't grief that not fun for others

• There still must be some screwy shit with the weather vote. I know it worked when we tried the other day but me and stickky tried and the server just died
    and it'll stay down until its restarted =(

• There still must be some screwy shit with the weather vote. I know it worked when we tried the other day but me and stickky tried and the server just died
    and it'll stay down until its restarted =(

Have you not read the second post of this page?

• im mad bro i mess up my minecraft some how so i give up avi D: help plz >.>

u poked me but i poked back
    with a golden wrench MinecraftSheep <is my sig

• Give me about an hour to figure out what crashed the server and i'll try and have it back up and running.

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• Which i would like to add that he CAUSED... Because of his error he installed the BUILDERS on the server from Buildcraft. My Plan is to update buildcraft to 2.2.3 but i wont be able to do that until this weekend sorry fellas... The player city is looking like the project is moving along, but needs some real finishing work...