► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• What time will you be able to be online then? I'm usually able around 3:00pm (EST) most weekdays, but every few days I am able to be on around 1:30.

I work like 9-5's 11-5's friday to tuesday. Im like an hour ahead of you. Mountain time here

edit: Would you be apposed to changing the design of the factory? I'd need your designs. Just some modifications, Ran into a few problems setting stuff up atm

may as well forget the idea of a big factory, Server limitations puts us at a very small number of machines needed to do stuff

• can some one give me a minecraft instal i cant get it to work at all even after like 5000 trys plzs ?

u poked me but i poked back
    with a golden wrench MinecraftSheep <is my sig

• Well... I still want the big building. Who cares if it isnt all going to be used! Just for fun. But again, I cant see server so it'll have to wait.

Streaking on Minecraft since '10

• Well... I still want the big building. Who cares if it isnt all going to be used! Just for fun. But again, I cant see server so it'll have to wait.

Yeah with a quarry each we only need 5 macerators 1 induction 10 recyclers to keep up. Not a whole lot of machinery. Makes it less industrial feeling and more easy bake oven with barbie

• The server was back up so I joined. I decided to see what would happen if I tried to relog and it went down when I connected so it might be me. I'll try reinstalling everything and see if that fixes it.

EDIT: Nope, it might've crashed again, Idk. It might not be me, it mgiht be anyone.

• Hey everyone,

We know the server is attempting harry carry right now... We are currently working on the problem. We will post as soon as it is ressurrected and we have identified the cause. In meantime.... here's something to help keep you calm

:thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOA-2hl1Vbc

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• Had to reset the map somehow there was a crash in the map that was corupting world items, nathan was the first to find the chest of "[severe] unexpected error" from there we starting have the issue with doors, ovens you name it it would random crash... so we had to restart the map imported the vault from the old server, so you have items to take with... hopefully this will resolve some issues me and para are putting in the roads to the 3 connected citys... much more land less water so more area to really build... hope this helps... also krackit i saved your bridge, i dont know were to put it if you can give me some i idea i will move that as well, as i am amazed how wonderful it looks.

• go figure i find a bad thing and the hole map gets nuked by the government pfff :Nuke TNT::Nuke TNT::Nuke TNT:
    will i get my stuff back O.o
    :Force Field::Force Field::Force Field:
    :Force Field:MinecraftCreeper:Force Field:
    :Force Field::Force Field::Force Field:
    also levent you gave me a broken set of files redpower is messed for some reason i crash from some redpower things for some reason lolz help?!?!? only in smp

u poked me but i poked back
    with a golden wrench MinecraftSheep <is my sig

• Hmm.. bridge location is tricky.. gotta find a canyon or wide wide wide ravine...

And seriously, a website would be an excellent addition..

• The new IC2 update made me want to come back and see how things worked, then i noticed it seems this server isn't updated with it.

If you're coming back, know that I jacked your stuff :) You're free to take it

• If you're coming back, know that I jacked your stuff :) You're free to take it

if you took my stuff then i will assume you would not mind me working with you again, otherwise i COULD claim you stole it. i probably wouldn't, but i could.