► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Lately my experiences with this server havent been great. Even that one time I raged quit Nox Imperialis was slightly better. And trust me, Nox Imperialis wasnt very nice of a server AT ALL. :cursing:

Kackit is the problem. Lately I witnessed someone say that he abused his jail command by jailing him for "killing someone that was building on private property." said the new member to my tribal team.

• They are mods... you need to behave with them, i trust them whole heartedly, they are reliable and fair, they have yet to grief or steal and dont spam me with request for things. They do not ask to be ops, or complain about stupid shit calm down, you two have both been temp banned in the past you have a bad attitute with these mods they have no patience to listen about your server or what you need from them, stay out of there area stay out of sight, you both have been warm banned in the past dont make this an issue with us it will be a failure to comply ban. Understood?

• Because it is not... There is no white list no question about it no white list thank you for not reading if your having an issue connecting let me know but I only have a ban list that is shared with agc if you do not have the correct mods you will be kicked by admin by server default.

thank you for not reading

In your first post it says: "To be Whitelisted please just Post your IGN (In Game Name) and your history... look forward to your joining."
    And upper you saiyng about testing nowhitelist. So what message should I trust?
    Or you want me to read all these 22 pages? ><
    Anyway, tried to get in. Just have black screen when connected and nothing else. Installed all the stuff and changed redpower cfg. (will try to reinstall all mods, but not sure if it may help)

• We need to change that page however we were originally a whitelisted server but we are no longer using the whitelist and haven't for quite awhile.

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• Lately my experiences with this server havent been great. Even that one time I raged quit Nox Imperialis was slightly better. And trust me, Nox Imperialis wasnt very nice of a server AT ALL. :cursing:

Kackit is the problem. Lately I witnessed someone say that he abused his jail command by jailing him for "killing someone that was building on private property." said the new member to my tribal team.

Now, just to clarify, the person in question was on the private property of mine and Walmart's. Walmart was setting up a cobble gen, he killed Walmart. He says "I thought pvp was off. Sorry." And HOW you can accidentally kill someone by thinking pvp is off means you have to accidentally hit them repeatedly. He had full health at the time as well. I had nothing against this person, they had even done some work for me, however that is just not acceptable. So I jailed him for literally 5 seconds as a warning. So before you go around accusing, please do some fact checking. Thanks, and good luck to your credibility.

Streaking on Minecraft since '10

• Right so when Covoreno joined the past few times, The server dies. Was working fine. Then i got back in. Con was gone and worked fine. They joined and poof crash.

• is there a way to fix this i fall into void and cant talk or anything
    i was on server before but after that 1 crash when feeding cat i cant do anytihng now