► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• I hak, do a delet playerdata on him before he joins see if it is the chunk or him... /delplayerdata if its the chunk i maybe able to save it but yeah most likely a pipe overflow that killed the chunk, wish buildcraft 3.0 would comeout now

• Well can you refrain from logging on while we sort this out. Please.

Streaking on Minecraft since '10

• ok then i hope you fix it fast
    ...oh and lev could you make me a higher rank since i been online for about 5 days and an admin said 4 days if i remember

• Okay try now i had to clear your playerdata to see if it was the map or your inventory/spawn. Or a problem with your client, deleting your player data removes everything from the info and leave only a client issue, not a server issue so i unbanned upped your perms and reset your playerdata

• They are mods... you need to behave with them, i trust them whole heartedly, they are reliable and fair, they have yet to grief or steal and dont spam me with request for things. They do not ask to be ops, or complain about stupid shit calm down, you two have both been temp banned in the past you have a bad attitute with these mods they have no patience to listen about your server or what you need from them, stay out of there area stay out of sight, you both have been warm banned in the past dont make this an issue with us it will be a failure to comply ban. Understood?

I WAS AFK WHEN I GOT MUTED. I HAD NO CONTACT AND I DIDNT EVEN TALK TO KRAKIT

• My favorite people on the server is parasyte phaser and TheCrazyAl3x becuase they arent abusers and they understand and stuffz (Plus I know them better then anyone else.)

• I a'n't coming back to this server for a long time. And untill I get apoliies and maybe compensatiotn that long time doesn't stop. If this server has buildcraft problems my support isn't coming. I may be a build craft support memeber but no support EVER.

• I would be glad to help you with world guard and stuff (I used to be good at that) but not after the ******* abusing going on.

• Levint, I am not trying to be the bad guy here. This mostly started because you cant use your fucking head. If a criminal won a competiton for admin of a day and said that _____ had _____ed you would listen and bann the person the ciminal said did ______. That is idiotic.

• If you played Nox Imperialis you will agree it SUCKS
    But I still belie it is 5000000x better then this at this point.

This all started with abuse of the mute command. I have never had problems with this server befor.

• What Goes Around Comes Around

In time the public will relise the abusive of the operators of Krackit and Walmart as well as the inability to think of simple things like 1+1 for levint.

• TYKUHN you have been banned for 2 days, You were warned countless times and continued on.

There isn't abuse your getting mad after being warned alot of times.

Bans lifted on 12/11/2011