► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• TYKUHN you have been banned for 2 days, You were warned countless times and continued on.

There isn't abuse your getting mad after being warned alot of times.

Bans lifted on 12/11/2011

Explain the fact I got muted while afk for no reason and no warning.

This is too abusive. I should have taken a video to run you guys to the ground. It was infact abusive.

Who ever randomly muted started this all. Plus then levint continued but beliving his operators without spending 2 seconds to think about it. In less then a millisecond he decided to type "Oh well I belive them" becuase his fucking brain is jell-o

• Explain the fact I got muted while afk for no reason and no warning.

This is too abusive. I should have taken a video to run you guys to the ground. It was infact abusive.

Who ever randomly muted started this all. Plus then levint continued but beliving his operators without spending 2 seconds to think about it. In less then a millisecond he decided to type "Oh well I belive them" becuase his fucking brain is jell-o

Hi! I noticed you were unsatisfied with our service! Well I assure you we here at Gult's Gorge try to give our players a fun filled, idiot free server, however we can not be 100% effective. Sorry for the inconvenience. We have temp banned the annoyance in question for 2 days. Hopefully that solves your problems! Thanks again.

Streaking on Minecraft since '10

• Trying to make it idiot free? You and walmart are the biggest ones here! You started this all!

Krackit this would have ended in seconds if you have verified it WASNT you that muted me random the day I acused you. But NOO only about 2 days later you decide too.

Sir, you were muted at an time i was not even at HOME, let alone online. So logically, I shouldn't have had to confirm I was not the one who muted you. See? Simple analysis reigns supreme. You also were the one who posted a wild accusation on the forums based on a brand new member of the server, without any other sources nor any real reason to post at all. If he had an issue, he would have brought it up, not you. Enough is enough. Take your ban or leave permanently, all this flaming is not necessary. That is all.

• If you'd carefully look over my writing (and sound out the words you are having trouble with) you would have noticed I said I was not present at the time of your muting, therefore not needing to confirm whether or not I was the muter, as I CANNOT MUTE WHEN NOT ONLINE. Again, the more you talk, the worse this gets.

• Phaser now if you want to rejoin it is the same as normal with my hamachi. Just saying.

I motion for perma-ban. All in favour?

• Why on earth would you not first speak with me or pm me you disrespect my admin me... Ie the first time you were banned then my mods after being asked to settle down being muted was a punishment period you were warned 1 with a temp ban once in the forum to relax and just play and now you decide to disrespect me (jello brain right) before ever contacting in private you have anger issues you are a child and shall from this point forward will be banned from my server. I am very reasonable I have given you 3 chance to calm down relax and play since you can not I suppose you know no other chances will be given have a nice life. Good luck with your mod and your private server.

• hello evryone who is reading these posts and looking for a neutral party in this encounter. i am amaromarn as my name says. so i dont even know where to begin. i joined this server about two weeks ago and honestly ive had tons of fun this is a great server with a great group of people we work together if you need something people are more than generous.

i would now like to relate the events as i saw them and experienced them as i was on during all of the times in question and if u join the server u will know that i am almost always on. okay im going to start with phaser. phaser rejoined the server after some time away. previousely he had been a rather anoying kid onthe server (so im told) who had been baned for stealing although this wasnt while i was on the server it shows why the pmods may have been less than enthusiastic about having him rejoin the server. they have since come to a resolution of their dissagreement. however the next day ty rejoined the server as well again a player who had not been on in awhile(based on forum posts). so i was in a skype call with walmart/hakameda at the time and i quote "wtf is this guy doing in my house" i then saw in chat "walmart has been killed by ..." we will leave the player out of this as i dont want to drag someone ealse into this ridiculous debate. so krackit jails him and during the ridiculously short jail time the player in question says "sry i didnt mean it plz unjail me" which was done.

so thats post 421 moving onto a rather cryptic and misleading post 450 now id like to set an order of events the post being quoted occured BEFORE the muting that is being complained about now to the actuall events of the muting he is accurate he was muted while afk however prior to being muted he was warned not to advertise and talk about his own server hes setting up. to make it clear had been going on for like 10-15 minutes and multiple people myself included had asked politely that he find another place to discuss his server at this point walmart stepped in and said to stop it or he would be temporarily muted the conversasion did not stop and walmart said in chat im going to mute you for this and said for how long however ty did not use the/afk comand to notify he had left his keyboard and wud not be seeing the message.

so the next post 451 is quite clear and also accurate but 452 is agian a tiwsting of the truth and note this is his third post in a row so i happend to be online when those post poped up and about 10-15 minutes after we noticed them guess who logs into the server??? yay ur right ty so he hates the server sooo much he just cant stay away. now post 453 his 4th in arow talks about some random server i have never heard of that he hates so much less than us okay and he also talks about the "abuse of admin powers" now this is the funny bit supposely it was me he abused that set him off but iwas in skype at the time laughing my self to death at the jailing caue it wus over somthing stupid and it was a joke. so thats my side of this story

• Come on your kidding? You think YOU are being reasonable? Litterly within seconds of ym first complaint you say that you trust your operators! Trust me I have very good friends. Like for instance: JohnRambozo

He owns a VERY popular server and we are very close.

Thank you this means nothing to me at this point I have not added u to agc I am letting you walk away please do.

At this point you are banned on my server which you have stars you do not like so no lose at this point that is all you have lost.

• Mostly if I did advertise I confess I was very excited I never used hamachi before and I hated having to port forward. But if I didnt use the /afk command that was becuase some how it became undone while I was AFK. And yes I still think its abusing. Now the reason I called levint jell-o brain: He litterly within 30 seconds of my first complaint said he trusted his Operators on this one. If you were the complainer you would have called him something simular I bet cha.

Admins chose their mods from players they trust. So it is not at all shocking that he stated "oh I trust my mods". So your point is completely invalid. Now go before you make the AGC list.

• Admins chose their mods from players they trust. So it is not at all shocking that he stated "oh I trust my mods". So your point is completely invalid. Now go before you make the AGC list.

Thing is if I were a server owner I would research and investigate (about maybe 2 days) befor replying anything like that. I think its very stupid to imidently reply "I am trusting my operators and saying you deserved it even though I don't like to even put 2% into it."

• I am well known on a server and close to the ex-owner (he is still a full ability member but not hosting it). And you realise I went about almost a year without greifing. And 1 greif your perma banned. I only been on it about a year though XD

• Having just joined the server around the time said events were unfolding, and still I'm a bit confused as to what was going on, I can't honestly give an opinion on the matter. But what I can say is that I am thoroughly enjoying this server from my time I've so far spent. Everyone (else) seem to get along and are generally helpful if someone has question or a problem that needs fixed.

• Stop Posting in my forum... last warning i am a member of agc... and your being to annoy me i do not wish to request you be added but please stop the arguing and just leave my server. You have been banned on my server move on... which as you have said you did not enjoy anyway. Last warning please

• Having just joined the server around the time said events were unfolding, and still I'm a bit confused as to what was going on, I can't honestly give an opinion on the matter. But what I can say is that I am thoroughly enjoying this server from my time I've so far spent. Everyone (else) seem to get along and are generally helpful if someone has question or a problem that needs fixed.

Thanks, sorry about all this. I assure you it does not happen often, if ever.

• Oh, Lev, im going on a week long vacation Saturday so I shall be out for a while!. But I shall return, no fear. Ill be on for a bit tomorrow.

• I checked the log before I made the choice to perm ban on my server you were warned you continued you have been banned by me before so drop the innocent lamb at the slaughter of god act. I have given every chance I can I have been nice I have asked you to calm down I even forgave you for flaming my admin on the Ic1 server. You don't learn and don't grow you just grunt in the mud. You have successfully gained my attention... Now please stop and move along.

3strikes your out
    2 warning on my Ic server and a temp ban
    A warning about forum flaming just 2 days ago and I let it go let you stay.
    Today is it you continue to break the rules you grief everyone and now I am done.

Thank you for playing I enjoyed your company on the server until now so please leave like an adult and calmly find a new server.

Thank you.

• I am asking you to please stop flaming our thread Tykuhn. I am not trying to be a jerk at all if you would like to continue to conversation feel free to PM but I would prefer if this conversation wasn't continued on this thread. Thank you.

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor