► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• for some reason i reinstalled buildcraft energy but it still gives me the error ....
    fixed it it was my config file

u poked me but i poked back
    with a golden wrench MinecraftSheep <is my sig

• So no fix has been found? Weird.. Odd what the server is doing. Lol.. :Refined Iron:

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• That's ok, Lev. We can all live without minecraft for a few days right?

-two seconds later-
    FML FML FML
    :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:

Anyways hope the storm calms down enough for the server to come on.

Edit: Btw, for having a winter storm that's one hell of a download speed. :Electric Jetpack:

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• :?: Soooo....

I apologize for this monstrous wall of text,
    but please help us, we cant log in!!!

mason1370 and I have been setting up our shop and we've been using the showcases mod to display our stuff. Turns out it doesn't cooperate with Industrialcraft items very well. I put some marble and some uranium ore up for sale in the showcases. The uranium ore glitched and turned into about a stack and a half of ruby axes when i removed it from the showcase. So I went back to the marble and removed it too to prevent further damage. The showcase was displaying it as diamond drills, not marble, and when I removed the diamond drills, Minecraft crashed. I have been unable to log on to the server since Wednesday when all this happened.

This afternoon, mason1370 got on Skype with me and tried to help me sort it out. My character was still briefly appearing when I attempted to log in and crashed, so mason killed me. When mason picked up all the entities I dropped, his Minecraft crashed. I logged back in and didn't crash. I went back to the shop to see what had happened. There appeared to be coal/charcoal on the ground. I picked it up and my Minecraft crashed again. Now neither mason1370 or me (stewythe1st) can log onto the server without Minecraft crashing on the 'loading terrain' screen.

Does anyone have any advice for us?
    If not, could one of the admins/mods help us out? I think just wiping out inventories clean might solve the problem.

Thanks a bunch!

• I can del your player data for you, However the server is throwing a shit fit again so you may not be able to play anyway. Snowstorm is killing Lev's Connection

edit: Your walls of text are nothing compared to Ama's

• joshua you do not have proper files instaled fix them if you want i can attempt to instal them for you with team viewer pm me if you want to ....
    :thumbup:

u poked me but i poked back
    with a golden wrench MinecraftSheep <is my sig

• ok well ive tried everything and looked at my crash reports and it always has something to do with inventory if an admin/anyone who can access server files could backup my player data and then remove it, essentially letting me create a new player data when i log in without anything in my inventory, but i dont know if this will fix it for me or not but its work a try if someone could do that for me