► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• I've tried to install the mod required to join the server, but it doesn't seem to work, I've used the mod pack from the link and downloaded all goes-into-jar-mods separately.

When I try to start minecraft this: http://pastebin.com/PZPNj2HJ happens.

What versions is used should be apparent from the pastebin, but as the modpack was out of date I used latest version of IC and advanced machines.

• I've tried to install the mod required to join the server, but it doesn't seem to work, I've used the mod pack from the link and downloaded all goes-into-jar-mods separately.

When I try to start minecraft this: http://pastebin.com/PZPNj2HJ happens.

What versions is used should be apparent from the pastebin, but as the modpack was out of date I used latest version of IC and advanced machines.

im not sure what you did wrong form the picture did you install the .mod file from the link on the first post (thats what did it for me) after you install that you still hve to update 1 or 2 things but that makes it alot easier :)
    glad to see so many new people join the server

• im not sure what you did wrong form the picture did you install the .mod file from the link on the first post (thats what did it for me) after you install that you still hve to update 1 or 2 things but that makes it alot easier :)
    glad to see so many new people join the server

I don't see any .mod file in the first post, I'll probably wait untill all dependencies are available in one file, including modloader and anything else that goes in the jar, found another server with less crazy dependecies, but this one some how seems nicer. ;)

• I don't see any .mod file in the first post, I'll probably wait untill all dependencies are available in one file, including modloader and anything else that goes in the jar, found another server with less crazy dependecies, but this one some how seems nicer. ;)

number 7 download the red it gives you everything but the bin

EDIT- the bin can not ever be put up because of copy law issues

• When I try to connect to the server it sad there is a communication error. Help

Communication error means that your computer can't reach the server. This is either because the server is offline, or the IP is wrong. The server has been down a lot lately, so keep trying. However, I think the gultgorge.dyndns.biz IP has been having problems with redirects or something like that so you might want to try the raw IP address 24.231.195.125:25565
    Hope this helps.

• I like the new forum Fundevin. It looks awesome! Exactly how un-officially official is it though?

:thumbup:

Oh and yeah the server's still down... :thumbdown:

• why do you guys kill the server when I have to work late? anyhow it's up and running.

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• @ stewy still talking to lev about it but so far he likes it. He just needs an account so does para lol.

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.