► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• ok i checked it again and now TP pipes works but i get this error when i try minefactory
    Generated 1/1/12 9:15 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.0.0

Java: 1.6.0_29, Apple Inc.

VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Apple Inc.

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: Intel HD Graphics 3000 OpenGL Engine version 2.1 APPLE-1.6.42, Intel Inc.

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: softBlocks

at BuildCraftCore.initialize(BuildCraftCore.java:176)

at mod_BuildCraftCore.initialize(mod_BuildCraftCore.java:73)

at BuildCraftBuilders.initialize(BuildCraftBuilders.java:51)

at mod_BuildCraftBuilders.ModsLoaded(mod_BuildCraftBuilders.java:38)

at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:838)

at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)

at wb.<init>(wb.java:76)

at wb.<clinit>(wb.java:9)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:644)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

--- END ERROR REPORT 8c43ecc2 ----------

• Obsidian Jacketed redstone wires are not ghast proof it appears. So the mob arena needs fixing by someone who has the power to. (!)
    Recommend the ghast spawners get removed.

• I keep getting black screen when joining the server, first it says "Connecting to server..." then it says "Logging in..." then suddenly i get black-screen, anyone know whats going on? ?(

EDIT: I just noticed that you had white-list. IGN: Sm1L3y_1337

• </init>

</init>
    YA soap i am getting that same error on my mac it is a API error with minefactory and buildcraft i have to use my old windows computer to get on the server.</init>

• ModPack doesn't work, and i did install it correctly:

Generated 2012-01-03 10:37

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.0.0
    Java: 1.6.0_20, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce GTX 570/PCI/SSE2 version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 254 is already occupied by eloraam.lighting.BlockLamp@64135f0a when adding buildcraft.zeldo.ChunkLoader.BlockChunkLoader@33c4bcda
    at yy.<init>(Block.java:212)
    at yy.<init>(Block.java:239)
    at ba.<init>(BlockContainer.java:22)
    at buildcraft.zeldo.ChunkLoader.BlockChunkLoader.<init>(BlockChunkLoader.java:18)
    at mod_zAdditionalPipes.ModsLoaded(mod_zAdditionalPipes.java:358)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:838)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    at wb.<init>(wb.java:76)
    at wb.<clinit>(wb.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:644)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT b7e8a8e4 ----------

EDIT: I forgot to change the block id on the additional pipes stuff.

• New processor is due in on the 23rd got a little bit of a back order... Will make a huge change 3.8ghz 2M cache 800fsb dual core 64... Way faster then before since right now my processor is limiting my 800Mhz ram to 677 which is a waste with the low latency ram I run. I want to thank all that have donated to the cause including Walmart-employee, blueyes mason and fundevin big thanks.

Current processor clocks in around 2.8 even though it's a 3.2 then new one is guaranteed to clock in at 3.6 or higher, old on had a 512kb cache new one has 4x that... My old one is an x86 processor which prevented me from dedicating more then 2gb of ram while the new one being a 64 bit allows for 90% of my ram to be dedicated to the java server. The new processor has hyper thread which if you know anything about processors it is highly recommended for multiple users as a task can be dedicated to a core with multiple functions. Very excited.

• New processor is due in on the 23rd got a little bit of a back order... Will make a huge change 3.8ghz 2M cache 800fsb dual core 64... Way faster then before since right now my processor is limiting my 800Mhz ram to 677 which is a waste with the low latency ram I run. I want to thank all that have donated to the cause including Walmart-employee, blueyes mason and fundevin big thanks.

Current processor clocks in around 2.8 even though it's a 3.2 then new one is guaranteed to clock in at 3.6 or higher, old on had a 512kb cache new one has 4x that... My old one is an x86 processor which prevented me from dedicating more then 2gb of ram while the new one being a 64 bit allows for 90% of my ram to be dedicated to the java server. The new processor has hyper thread which if you know anything about processors it is highly recommended for multiple users as a task can be dedicated to a core with multiple functions. Very excited.

sounds great cant wait to see how it runs!

• i made a cacti farm put whan a item goes in a obby pipe i crash also i do have not enought item installed so that might be wy

Realy?....realy? i made one like that and i get all my cacti i placed in my farm turned into obsidian and u can keep yours?

Well then...

• Each time I crafted a block breaker from Redpower, I crashed...

What I have been told is that you need to use the minefactory one becuase it needs a lot more to run it and also it Costs a lot more to make it so it makes you have to work for it