► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Still offline... any idea when it will be back up and if the current issues will be resolved since it is very difficult to play on other servers while we wait with the current mods and MC version 1.0 installed. hopefully soon have a free 6 hours don't want to waste it waiting.

• Still offline... any idea when it will be back up and if the current issues will be resolved since it is very difficult to play on other servers while we wait with the current mods and MC version 1.0 installed. hopefully soon have a free 6 hours don't want to waste it waiting.

I've tried contacting Lev on Skype, but no answer. This should almost mark 12 hours of downtime. I was looking forward to getting my massfab and setting up automatic crafting systems.

• Have you been banned on any other servers? Gult's Gorge is a member is of the AGC (anti-griefer community) which means that if you are banned on any other AGC member server you're banned on all of them.

• Have you been banned on any other servers? Gult's Gorge is a member is of the AGC (anti-griefer community) which means that if you are banned on any other AGC member server you're banned on all of them.

No, this is the first online server i have actually spent any time on.
    I always play my brothers server normally.

He was banned from your server though, his user is 'thebluebear'. He says he was set up but i dont know the truth, i just know he got banned.
    Was it an ip ban maybe?

• It probably was an IP ban then. And in that case, sorry. I don't think they're going to forgive you just because your brother did something stupid. You can try to PM one of the admins about it (Parasyte or Levint) but i'm pretty sure you're banned for good. Sorry.

• It probably was an IP ban then. And in that case, sorry. I don't think they're going to forgive you just because your brother did something stupid. You can try to PM one of the admins about it (Parasyte or Levint) but i'm pretty sure you're banned for good. Sorry.

Okay, thanks for the help.

• No, this is the first online server i have actually spent any time on.
    I always play my brothers server normally.

He was banned from your server though, his user is 'thebluebear'. He says he was set up but i dont know the truth, i just know he got banned.
    Was it an ip ban maybe?

It was an IP ban, because your brother is an idiot because he kept using separate accounts on the server.

• It was an IP ban, because your brother is an idiot because he kept using separate accounts on the server.

Im not sure how true this statement is but ill take your word over his.
    Is there any way an exception can be made for my only account.

EDIT:
    Confirmed. He joined with 2 different accounts to grief.
    Sorry for whatever damage he caused.

• We currently experiencing issues with the ISP. Soon as they are resolved the server will be back up. so in short.... Sorry guys internets down in this Area.

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• Wow.

Good news is, server's up.

Bad news is, we got griefed. At least, my house did. My roof was on fire when I logged in, and somehow all of my diamonds were stolen out of my private chest.

• Yeah. Ouch. I'm not sure who was living there, but that looks like someone took the coolant out of a fully loaded reactor and turned it on. I guess by comparison my roof getting burned and my diamonds getting stolen are petty shit compared to the nuke near spawn and the massive crater not far from that.