► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• I like the server but increasingly over the last few days it seems to be either offline (its current state for last few hours), being nuclear griefed, or as the mods said was coming having the map reset. I want to continue playing on this server (preferable with the current map minus the last days grief, which is easily fixed with a rollback) but these constant issue are making it hard.

Only other issue is the lag when more the ~8 players are online or the lag experience in areas with even a reason amount of machine however everyone keeps claiming (I hope they are right) the new cpu which arrives today (afaik) should fix this may also be the reason server is down currently however admin seem to neglect this thread a little leaving us in the dark.

As for the reactor it appears to have been done by MC_POWER (uncomfirmed) and detonated at his house taking out his whole small town (aside from a small portion of his lava stores).

• okay some of the newer players wont recognise me but since ive joined the server its been a rollercoaster going through periods of running well and dieing frequently please be patient the admins are aware of the problem and im sure are working on fixing it.

seeing as we have a new processor on order im not supprised that they have hesitated on tweaking the server files for more stability until they have the processor that will let them utilise all of the capacity of their computer. i have heard from lev that he plans to do some major work on the server files after he recives the working procesor. please be patient for the time being.

• As the map increases in size its instability increases. Nothing we can do about that. We need a new map. We are upgrading hardware in the next few days to help with performance but like all things it will have ups and downs. If you would prefer to play on a pay server with more protections try killerbeez server, very nice server.. However THIS server is a FREE server in which myself, Lev and a few others are dedicating our time and our resources to provide for everyone so please bare with us when we are having issues with the server.

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• also to the griefer. I will be reviewing superlog and adding you to the agc list.

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• MC_POWER: Full ban, AGC ban and added to the bukkit Global Ban system.
    Background: as he has stated in game and the forum... Angry over a normal process of map reset, explained map reset is essential as we move to a new OS. Vault was provided to help ease the move and carry items over.
    MC_POWER used a known exploit to grief items from chest, removed diamonds from users vaulted items chest. Used a Nuke to nuke his base, and VAULT.

Have SUPERLOGS of spamming commands, stealing machines, placing tnt/nuke in exploded areas, and placement of pipes to exploit items from chest.

BAN IS COMPLETE, this ban was issed 1 - 17 - 2012 i personally informed the AGC server admins which encompasses 90% of available IC2 servers. Added to Bukkits Global ban system that covers 21% of bukkit servers in general that have adapted the global ban system.

• I have the log file showing you destroying the blocks from the vault location so no further discussion is required.

The Eleventh Doctor

• Para this is the link to the plugin. it works with bukkit and i was using it last night on the latest build. just a simple jar file and its nothing fancy so it gets along with everything else fine. Ion Cannon

• yes i said i griffe dteh fault

But i didnt used wooden pipe to pipe out chests
    I didnt stolen any mashines from any users
    I didnt spammed
    I didnt exploited items from chests

so say the true,and now shame you for your big lies!

• I did find another member stole with pipe exploit however your rant on about the server restart is considered spamming... Look Mc_power you griefed end of story instead of asking for help in the move you raged no need for that... I rotate to a new map 6 times a year it's normal what I like from the map I keep then it makes it for better everyone clean quick maps. People want beekeeping requires a new map sorry I need to update my os and new hard drive so this makes the whole server better why be difficult about it and act like a 12 yr old girl and through a temper tantrum... Consequence is a ban.

• And by give him one more day to work on it he means me. LOL

The Eleventh Doctor

• Oh. If I'd known that, I woulda waited another day to set off the "fireworks" in my house :D

Don't worry, I carefully placed the two nukes I set off in my basement to make sure that nothing except for my own stuff was destroyed in the blast.

• Or wait, that was posted yesterday, so...word has it that map reset is tonight at about 8 eastern, yes?

If that's so, I feel a lot better about the crater that used to be my house, though :D

FYI, do not /home to my place without quantum boots. It's...erm, a long way down.