► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Server offline again has been a few hours I hope it is due to the hardware upgrade if not then waiting an extra day to reset map is pointless if server is not online.

• Is there anyone else having problems logging into the server? I have followed the steps and yet when I try to log in. It says logging in and then snaps to "End of stream"

Can someone help me, please?

• I'm looking for a server with industrialist craft. I play with this mod from version 1.5 minecraft And finally find this server. I will respect the rules. I know almost everything all the mods installed and I'm ready to play!
    Name in game: MDetonados

• Alot of you newer people don't seem to realize how much work it takes to maintain a server, Lev and Para have jobs and families and dedicate there free time to running a free server for you to play on. You guys just seem to constantly say what there doing wrong and never even thank them for the effort they put in to making sure it runs smoothly and is free to play.

• IGN: KalvinClein

I have played IndustrialCraft before and want to find a decent server to play it on. I have never been banned or griefed. I generally get on well with everyone and enjoy playing minecraft.

• IGN: KalvinClein

I have played IndustrialCraft before and want to find a decent server to play it on. I have never been banned or griefed. I generally get on well with everyone and enjoy playing minecraft.

It also seems you dont read a lot.
    Theres no whitelist on this server.

• Server appears to be kaputsky for now. I'm pretty sure I turned off the steam engine by my oil pump, but if someone could double check for me and make sure it's off if I don't get back on right away, I'd appreciate it.

• Okay, folks, for anyone who doesn't know already, and to help prevent lag on the server (which is already creeping back in due to leaky machines apparently), here's how you make an overflow system.

First, you need an advanced distribution pipe. You make it the same way you would make a stone pipe, but with redstone on top of it. What it does is try to force any item that comes through it into the attached inventory, but if it won't fit, and ONLY if it won't fit, it sends it out to another pipe. You have to connect it with stone pipes, cobblestone won't work. What good does this do? Try this setup.

Say you have your precious cobblestone generator, or quarry, or whatever. It's happily working away at filling your chest with cobblestone. But what if your chest fills up? It's going to spew cobblestone everywhere. And that causes lag. The more crap that piles up, the more lag is generated. It's mostly noticeable only to people who have the chunk loaded from the client's standpoint, so if you're standing next to a leaky cobblestone generator that's what's really going to lag you, but it does stress the server if the chunk is loaded at all. Thus, you need a way to make sure that the cobblestone is taken care of properly. That's what advanced distribution pipes do.

Quarry goes to chest, but instead of having a stone pipe going into the chest, you have an adv. distribution pipe, with another stone pipe leading out. That stone pipe leads to your recyclers, all 10 of them or whatever. Advanced distribution pipes on top of the recyclers try to fit the cobble into those, starting with the first one, then moving to the second if it won't fit, then the third, or whatever. At the end, an open pipe above a pool of lava. Anything that is trying to be recycled that won't fit into the recyclers will now be destroyed instead of piling up into a lagarific mess.

Modify the system to suit your needs, but please, please use the advanced distribution pipes, and please, please have a lava bin to catch overflow and destroy it. Don't assume that having 3 or 4 or 5 recyclers will handle anything you throw at it...I've personally managed to overload a system of 10. And having a thousand recyclers won't do you any good if you accidentally let your power banks drain completely and they stop working, or if a creeper takes out a power cable, or something else happens that causes your recyclers to stop functioning properly. Any system that's capable of generating items without you personally putting them in there should have an overflow prevention method attached.

• bare with me for a moment i do a physical restart on the server

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor