► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Thanks for this,

People need to bear in mind that poor planing into sloppy wiring can also cause mad lag. Cables that split too many times or even when there is a power back feed. The Lag very quickly adds up. Even with the improvements to the energy net system there's is still some issues. And like this guy said, We have additional pipes so use it. We don't need 200 long cobble pipes with no golden or anything. It does feel like cheating to use TP pipes but there easy point A to point B. The distribution pipes are hax to have as well. And if you don't like pipes, Redpower tubes have a built in functionality for overflow so if your new or don't care much for pipes please try those.

Admins also like to log in and play too. They run a server because they too like the game. When you see an Admin online tell them thanks for the hard work they do and let them enjoy the game so there motivated to keep playing and keep helping, We all have lives (but Maybe not me) so cut a them a bit of slack

• Hell, teleport pipes was basically invented to combat lag issues. It wasn't really meant as a means of making things easier, it was meant to reduce the load that having fifteen thousand entities swimming through mile-long pipes creates.

• to sum it up use the distribution pipes so you save the server (if you want to just have it run to lava) not that hard. If you guys have a lot of lag because of stuff like this we will remove it and you will probably not get it back
    we are not trying to be mean just we want to make sure everyone can enjoy the server

• also 99 what the hell does that mean, let the donator make mobs into diamonds, donators help support the server thank them... they paid for the Ram, the processor and yes donators get to use commands that others do not, ie Goto, time and stoplag, along to a few other things that encourage donation... since i spend 5-10 hours a week just working on improving and maintaining the server there donation keep this thing alive.

Not sure why the attitude and why the disrepect on the forum, if you have an issue why not report it to me in a pm... to be honest if it comes down to making my donators happy or someone else guess which one i pick... the perk of SUPPORTING an active server is being SUPPORTED by the server... I enjoy the people who play on my server if i quit enjoying there company they will be asked to leave, not sure if what you said ment to come off so offensive, but i did and as i stated, PM if you have any issues.

• :Nuke TNT: working on the random crash issue from earlier today guys. Server will be up and down for a few. If you have any questions shoot me a PM. :Nuke TNT:

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• Er,Walmart has got 18 quarries running,and an iron pipe in the sorting system is facing backwards,so a crapload of items are stuck in the pipes.
    So..much..lag..

• Er,Walmart has got 18 quarries running,and an iron pipe in the sorting system is facing backwards,so a crapload of items are stuck in the pipes.
    So..much..lag..

I was wondering where do he get all his stuff to feed 40 recyclers grid...

• Well first off, My quarries were off when i went to work.
    Secondly my pipes were set fine as i ran the system fine for hours when i was online. I didn't touch them at all.

If someone was there and fucked shit up. Your only hurting yourself as i try to convince Lev that 1 quarry per person is much too little. But by all means go to my place. Fuck shit up and when you ask Lev about having only 1 quarry shit like this will be the reason he says No, Hell maybe even no quarries.

Going to set myself a no entry flag when i get on too i guess

The new CPU is awesome is awesome though, Turning on 20 quarries makes the CPU move 1% up.

• end of day server down for one reason or other and who ever caused it needs a :Chainsaw: in their MinecraftChar and then put in a :Recycler: :thumbup:.

lets hope its fixed soon and we can all be friends again.

• wal your not the only one who has had issues. People would come and flip stuff on the old map at are house all the time

• Wal was just testing something.
    'nuff said.

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• This is how much the server loves you:

Server went down at 7:30 am"ish" PST. >.> Back to the drawing board eh?

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.