► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Any idea how long until server is back up?

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• so we fired up the server computer and..... Hard drive has failed as well..... So we are having one of those days......Working on the problem now..... but May be down for a bit. If it's not one thing it's another. :cursing:

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• RESET RESET! Find 'dat windows 7 disk and RESET! lol! :3

I think a clean restart would be nice anyways... but if its important stuff then sure go for it.

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• Hopefully the map can be saved...I'm rather fond of my house, and I'd hate to see all of the work I put into it wasted...but if not, that's cool too. After all, we've had two x-rayers who worked over the more populated areas of the map for a few days each before getting busted, so it's no wonder I've been having trouble finding diamonds. Most likely, they've mined them already.

• Hard drive should be up by friday night.....if there are no more issues. Its frustrating. Soon as its in and ready we will be back on line. MinecraftCreeper

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• Cool Beans...
    Btw unofficial official forum has been updated with all the new rules and downloads..
    I'd really like to move off this one forum page lol.. So confusing.. I get back and there is 40 posts and I have to dig through em...
    But it will stay unofficial till lev makes an account. ;3
    He has been busy lately so I haven't been bothering him about it.

• Everthing was saved I did a backup to my test server 12 hours before I picked up a hard drive today so I will through it in and start the install again just suck because that was a very expensive commercial hard drive designed for fast retrieval on dvrs but the new one is just as fast but not commercial but hell the old one was overkill and still didn't last so what do ya do.I will be home late so fair warning it might not be til Friday night that I get the server done.

• Well at least I ain't missing much whilst my pc don't work.

I was about to start the webadmin system but I clicked the wrong button on my torrent and it realised I had a illegal version of DreamWeaver so I decided to format my hdd. I formatted it then by brother thinks its funny to destroy my windows 7 disk, now I need to wait a few days for a new one.

Hardware is so annoying sometimes.
    But little brothers are worse.
    :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:

• so is this were we post questions and stuff about the server or do we do that on the gultsgorge forum page just wondering ?
    dont't look at my hole (:Mining Pipe)

• Paul -Insert Intelligent answer here-

But yes please use the forum located in my signature... It will enable this forum post to be less crowded and allow for more important announcements from lev and para. Though I am hoping to move the "forum page" in entirety to Gults gorge Forum simply leaving the installation notes for publicity.

• Maybe with the new HDD comes a new set of mods?

(Also, In my opinion the Gult's Gorge Forum has an abhorred layout. I feel the urge to grab a domain name for the server and put Xenforo on it... Any domain name ideas people? Hell, while i'm at it I may set up a bitmining pool for the server, for those of you who cannot donate, it's a great alternative! http://www.bitcoin.org/ )

• Maybe with the new HDD comes a new set of mods?

(Also, In my opinion the Gult's Gorge Forum has an abhorred layout. I feel the urge to grab a domain name for the server and put Xenforo on it... Any domain name ideas people? Hell, while i'm at it I may set up a bitmining pool for the server, for those of you who cannot donate, it's a great alternative! http://www.bitcoin.org/ )

Sure everyone have mining grid for 6000 bucks to support the server.. Bitcoins are dead...

• Killspammer in case you missed all the post the server hard drive failed. New one will be installed tonight. Had to wait for the little things like....it took a few days to arrive. :thumbup:

The Eleventh Doctor