► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Yay for server coming back up! Are there any plans to update for MC 1.1 and IC 1.64 along with the other mods? I just found a 1.0 jar so I'm good to go, but still wondering if I'll be able to open a agriculture lab one day. Once again, yay for the server!

• zZzZzZz...
    *wake up and check his screen*
    "Damn, still nothing..."
    *fall into sleep again*
    zZzZzZZ...

lol yeah bit like that bad things is depending on backup i betting all my stuff on incluing reactor and pipes etc and really don't want get them took away :( plus i really want to play again

• He is saying because of the backup his machines will all be on.

@ nitromad they won't be confiscated because of crashes etc.. Just hope they don't blow up lol.

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• He is saying because of the backup his machines will all be on.

@ nitromad they won't be confiscated because of crashes etc.. Just hope they don't blow up lol.

im hoping that too lol just built a new fully fibreoptic wired base :S

EDIT: btw hows the battle with the server coming on ?

• been having some minecraft issues lately so is it down for every one or just me? if it is just me whats the ip i have 4 ips for the server right now

• Nuke's don't drop many items, do they?

yes the do drop items on the ground and they drop a lot. From a player mod stand point i would probably say no though i think it's really up to lev and para. when i have used nukes they put a lot of strain on the server and that's why i would probably say no. UNLESS you allowed someone to do a stop lag after words (still up to lev and para though)

• Yes it is still down. Apparently it is taking longer then thought. -Taken from post above. Lol

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• yes the do drop items on the ground and they drop a lot. From a player mod stand point i would probably say no though i think it's really up to lev and para. when i have used nukes they put a lot of strain on the server and that's why i would probably say no. UNLESS you allowed someone to do a stop lag after words (still up to lev and para though)

^ This

• Sorry guys still down. I'll lev post the estimated time of completion for when the server will be up. I am 0 for 2. One more and I strike out.

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• Sorry guys still down. I'll lev post the estimated time of completion for when the server will be up. I am 0 for 2. One more and I strike out.

Nnn... 11:27 PM and i'm sitting here, nothing to do but wait for the server to come back up... Slowly falling sleep x_x