► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• 8 am cable company is back my cable is off again... thank god they offered me a credit of $27 or i might be mad... and not deciding weather i need to stab someone... instead i just want to punch the tech when he comes out... is that normal... SO ANGRY

• iWell 1 more day of fun... but maybe just maybe it will be fixed tomorrow... just maybe, if so i know 1.1 buildcraft, redpower and ic2 have been ported we are just waiting on forestry and iron chest, tp pipes and advanced machines, and if possible minefactory but last i heard it may not get updated... so we shall see.

• 8 am cable company is back my cable is off again... thank god they offered me a credit of $27 or i might be mad... and not deciding weather i need to stab someone... instead i just want to punch the tech when he comes out... is that normal... SO ANGRY

Lev are you mad dont worry we are as well. MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper MinecraftCreeper

• I so wish I could help debug, I am sure if I feel crazy its making you crazy. If you need a temp server I can give you access tomorrow, I have a couple sitting idle.

So no server until 8 AM tomorrow? WIIITHDRRRAWWWALLSSS

• iWell 1 more day of fun... but maybe just maybe it will be fixed tomorrow... just maybe, if so i know 1.1 buildcraft, redpower and ic2 have been ported we are just waiting on forestry and iron chest, tp pipes and advanced machines, and if possible minefactory but last i heard it may not get updated... so we shall see.

Wouldn't count on Advanced Machines being ported, because IC2's upgrade capabilities make it somewhat redundant. Haven't heard on Bukkit ports for any of the others yet, I know they're all ported for SSP.

• Wouldn't count on Advanced Machines being ported, because IC2's upgrade capabilities make it somewhat redundant. Haven't heard on Bukkit ports for any of the others yet, I know they're all ported for SSP.

I would say it's going to be ported. It's used for the Solar Panels too. I see more potential in the mod than just the actual machines. Plus another reset would be required. Advanced Machines still use less power than upgraded ones, if you're short on power. I still plan on using upgrades though.

• Nope, just Chuck Testa in a Server-Costume

TrinityCraft Server, Whitelist.

Ic2/BC3/Forestry Railcraft/Logistics Pipes/Nuclear Control and more!

• So it's up but... It's not fixed am still getting bad packet loss about 3% right now and as the day goes on it will get worse. They do know the problem is the thermal gain control it's maxed out right now and not changing so they have a crew repairing it tommorow morning / late tonight. Please post on the forum if you have connection issues if I am at work I can not see my server so I can not tell... Thanks. John

• Crashing was much improved with the new drive I am afraid it may have been failing weeks before but eeither way the new drive is much better and worth every Penny for the commercial grade bastard. I know this because I played like 7 hours on it last night no crash nice being local to it... But all and all with hope today is a new and better future.