► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• As for playing during the lag any loss I can not replace... Can't be helped I have no control over it and would love if it was just fixed but still fighting with charter the crew has yet to fix it. Waiting on a call back from the field supervisor still no fix and 2 hours on the phone.

• well it gone down good now :(

guess that nuke wasn't best of idea rtm and wal lmao

hay oh hold the minng lazor to here head might get them moving

It was fun and a good mining trip.

I planned so set off one simple nuke, so he set up 8 in a Curcuit and I pulled the lever.
    Fun times.

• So i went looking through people's houses, I turned about 10 overlapping chunk loaders to bedrock. And then multiple more that i couldnt even see. Thank you //replacenear. The area in question was around were tlac and a few others live...

Most of you probably don't know but when they overlap they cause massive lags and mess with chunk rendering. As I cleared them the server stopped doing the only load a few chunks around you thing...
    Not to mention that there a banned item. So id think twice before admitting to using them and asking an admin to remove said bedrock

• So i went looking through people's houses, I turned about 10 overlapping chunk loaders to bedrock. And then multiple more that i couldnt even see. Thank you //replacenear. The area in question was around were tlac and a few others live...

Most of you probably don't know but when they overlap they cause massive lags and mess with chunk rendering. As I cleared them the server stopped doing the only load a few chunks around you thing...
    Not to mention that there a banned item. So id think twice before admitting to using them and asking an admin to remove said bedrock

i can't even get on

We cannot even craft Chunkloaders. If you are talking about Teleport pipes, I thought Lev said they were fine, and still needed to re-enable them... You didn't regenerate my house, did you?

Even if we could craft Chunkloaders, I have no use for them, everything that I create is within 10 chunks of each other. (Except for my new house)

I did notice that there were a few blocks near my house that would load even if a chunk would not. I didn't think anything of it, if that's what you were talking about it's across the road from my house

(This is Tlacatecolototl.)

• Myself, nitromad, neo31 and Kelvin were playing for around 6 hours yesterday during the rollback, we all progressed a lot in that time. Is there any chance we could get some compensation as we lost 6 or do hours of progress.

I lost 4 industrial diamond as I had collected a lot of coal during the rollback

• Lev has been known to not give back items... Wal and para are more forgiving but don't beg them that will just make it worse.

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.

• Chunkloaders are great for crafting TP pipes systems for oil transporting from 100+ blocks far-away places... You don't need second person standing and idling in your house while you pump the oil...
    Also... Can we haz TP pipes?...

• TP pipes are fine but the chunk loading blocks are not.

I changed around 20 chunk loaders to bedrock

I was nice and didnt reset the chunks. No warning next time. If i see a chunk loader the whole area will be regenerated

• TP pipes are fine but the chunk loading blocks are not.

I changed around 20 chunk loaders to bedrock

I was nice and didnt reset the chunks. No warning next time. If i see a chunk loader the whole area will be regenerated

Wal, I would like to know who placed these chunkloaders and if they lived with me because if so I want them far away from my house

• lev could u PlEZZ ask your staff nicley if they would anounce to the server when they are about to /stoplag because it realy sucks when u r moving from 1 chest to the other and its on the ground then it just disapers or u have a reactor that reliys on red ston pulse thanks in advance Paul. P :!: