► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• So bad news new map will be required I think I left a converter running when I left for work but no promiseds it can do it... Guess were the issue is advanced machines screwed me on top of that iron chest has been recoded and the older chest are broken... Also bee keeping requires a lot of regen of chunks so still working

• Np... but do it pls quick xD dont want to think about the fact that i build my first reactor 2 mins ago and cannot keep it

TrinityCraft Server, Whitelist.

Ic2/BC3/Forestry Railcraft/Logistics Pipes/Nuclear Control and more!

• What u need first newest modloader and modloaderMP you then need forge version 1.3.1 HAS to be 1.3.1 (1.3.2 is bugged with forestry) the server is using 1.3.2 with no issue so if 1.3.2 works for u then it will work on the server just forestry hates it in client
    Ic2 1.64
    Red power 4d
    Buildcraft 2.12
    Forestry 6.4
    Iron chest
    Mine factory 1.4.1
    Additional pipes 32.3

Also TMI is broken do not install use NEI if u need a item handler otherwise black screen freeze on startup.
    We also find out tonight wether my ISP will work tonight or if I spend the night on the phone.

• I will literally go through the whole map and remove all advanced machines and iron chests just to keep the map. (in MCedit of course.)I don't feel like clearing out that 45x49x22 area and making 256 more water mills. X_X

(MCedit has a CTRL+F function for block ID's, correct? Could you also just reverse the converter to change the blocks back? There has to be a way to easily code a converter, it doesn't seem that hard.)

(My house is also important, but I was migrating to my power plant.)

• I will literally go through the whole map and remove all advanced machines and iron chests just to keep the map. (in MCedit of course.)I don't feel like clearing out that 45x49x22 area and making 256 more water mills. X_X

(My house is also important, but I was migrating to my power plant.)

No offence but you have no right to do this. It's OWNERS decision if we move to new map (doesn't matter what's the reason) and honestly what's the game without advanced machines?...
    Just buck up, get filler, mining laser and clear area again. Believe me, you will be proud on it even more...

• No offence but you have no right to do this. It's OWNERS decision if we move to new map (doesn't matter what's the reason) and honestly what's the game without advanced machines?...
    Just buck up, get filler, mining laser and clear area again. Believe me, you will be proud on it even more...

I was just stating that I would go through and remove them, I know that Lev will reset the map if he wants, and I will just go on with it, I was just trying to fix the map to stop even more whining than just a few of us. I'm sure that Lev doesn't want to deal with remaking his city as well.

• I was just stating that I would go through and remove them, I know that Lev will reset the map if he wants, and I will just go on with it, I was just trying to fix the map to stop even more whining than just a few of us.

I know, I would be annoyed by map reset too. I just built new base (neo31). But honestly i will deal with restart pretty fast, since i tried game mechanics and i know how to build even better and bigger base now... (Also you can always use filler with lava on floor to make your power plant)

• Honestly, as much as I liked my house, Lev raised a good point a while back. There's an unmanageable amount of wealth on the server now, exploits and dupe bugs and x-ray hacks have been used, in conjunction with the vault from last map, to make everyone rich as hell, and a fresh start with everyone on even footing might be a good thing.

I mean, I had a shop in the market district that I paid 6k for, and I had 8k or so on me. Not to mention a chest half full of stacks of metal blocks. It'll be hard starting from nothing, granted, but look at it as a new opportunity to get a breath of fresh air instead of just breaking down metal blocks to build your latest super power plant or whatnot.

• Not to mention, yeah, building that super power plant may have been an accomplishment for you, like my house and my nuclear reactors were for me (and the half-finished hidden temple I have), but think of how much bigger an accomplishment it'll be when you actually work towards it instead of just throwing resources you had stockpiled from the last map into it.

• Not to mention, yeah, building that super power plant may have been an accomplishment for you, like my house and my nuclear reactors were for me (and the half-finished hidden temple I have), but think of how much bigger an accomplishment it'll be when you actually work towards it instead of just throwing resources you had stockpiled from the last map into it.

Actually it took up most of my resources. I hardly have any ore left, and I had to turn a bunch of UU into iron to make steel. My coal reserves are at zero.

• I used Midas the problem is advanced machines use micro ids which play hell on block replacement trying a technique to change them to red power items that have a vast array of micro ids but won't know til I get home weather this will work we shall see. As for shops and homes purchased they will be moved to the new map and ownership will be reastablished so those who bought an apartment will have it back and your shop u will have back but chest and items inside removed if we do a new map I already grabbed a copy to use so what's moving is quite static now.

• Excited for this because it supports new plugins otherwise restricted til now has SQL access and is a full console most important No MONO very excited about that also a better debugger and faster console access rigt now I am running ass in the air nothing but we min which I don't love but 1-2 things will be heavenly.