► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Do you use bukkit? If you have sign commands we could use detector signs for the owner of a base, and when they aren't online their machines could automatically get shut off :D

I like that idea, not sure how easy to impliment but very nice.

• Question for admins:

How do you feel about RP2 timers? Is there a limit to how many I can have? Would it be okay to have a bunch if I set up a master switch that sends redstone to them (stopping them) for when I log off?

I'm actually thinking about setting up one "master switch" to toggle all of my machines and engines so turning them on and off when I log in/out isn't a hassle.

• Thanks Lev!

Another question: Does lossless electric wrench mode work on this server? I turned it on (hold "M" plus right-click and see message), but it scrapped my mass fab into an advanced machine! D:

I'm not asking for my mass fab back, I just want to know for future reference or if there's something I'm doing wrong.

• Thanks Lev!

Another question: Does lossless electric wrench mode work on this server? I turned it on (hold "M" plus right-click and see message), but it scrapped my mass fab into an advanced machine! D:

I'm not asking for my mass fab back, I just want to know for future reference or if there's something I'm doing wrong.

Same happen to my but my Windmill :Wind Mill: its turn to Generator :Generator: ...... ;)

• That donation brings us 1/3 of the way to a new 1ghz switch. Also charter thinks its all fixed now at 8 my time around 5 hours from now my line will be moved should take but 15 minutes they said but they did warn me I may be assigned a new ip if so the hopto address on the bottom should update first since it is linked to a client tracker when the server is up no matter what ip the hopto should catch it. I will also be attempting to add the flans car mod tonight so you may want to have that installed client side before then details to follow.

• I think something is broken. Colours (perms,) seem to be broken. I can join on Claraoso with the other elders, but when I join on Tlac it restarts the server. we need a donor to try and get on, as well as another pmod, and an admin.

• Hello everybody
    Sorry because I have not been on the server in a long time
    I just don't have the time to play minecraft anymore
    So if i am taking a spot on the server that could be used for someone else
    please remove me from the whitelist
    I dont think i will get much time to play minecraft so I probably could not come on the server
    It was a pretty cool server
    And thanks
    -Katana

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.